• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Missouri Brembo Performance Pack calipers/completely rebuilt and powder coated $800+Core charge

FUN2RIDEFAST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium/PP
Vehicle Showcase
I recently purchased a spare pair of Brembo Performance Pack calipers to overhaul, powder coat and install on my car. I just finished overhauling the calipers I took off. They have all new hardware and seals, Power stop Z26 carbon ceramic pads and have been bench tested. The pads are carbon/ceramic and are recommended for aggressive street and an occasional track day. After initial bedding which takes about ten minutes and one day of use there's virtually zero brake dust. I'm running this setup on my car which has a Roush Phase 2 and I couldn't be happier. Price is $800 plus a $500 core charge which will be refunded immediately after I receive your calipers. All business to be conducted via Paypal. I will pay for shipping (within the U.S. only) and you pay the shipping for the cores. If there's enough interest in these I'll be happy to do more. Virtually any color is available but the the Brembo logo's only come in red, black and white. I'm a retired aircraft technician and worked in aircraft brake overhaul for several years.

20220417_085928.jpg

20220417_084243.jpg

Screenshot_20220308-133843_Gallery.jpg

20220417_084611.jpg

20220417_084535.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Wow, those look great.
Is this the GT350R big brake kit?

OP
OP
FUN2RIDEFAST

FUN2RIDEFAST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
No. Those are performance pack six piston Brembo's.

OP
OP
FUN2RIDEFAST

FUN2RIDEFAST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, those look great.
Is this the GT350R big brake kit?
I rebuilt a pair for mine and thought maybe others would like theirs done as well. I'm retired and looking for something to keep busy. Thanks for compliment. They look even better in person. Cool thing is no downtime for your car. You get these, install same day and send your old ones to me. I bench test them so they have Ford High Performance dot 4 fluid in them up to the banjo bolt hole which I put a plug in. You just mount the brake to the spindle, remove the plug, attach the banjo with the two Crush washers I include and bleed them. Very little bleeding required as they're already preloaded.

OP
OP
FUN2RIDEFAST

FUN2RIDEFAST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Would u be willing to just flat out sell I’m trying to upgrade my base model breaks with theses
I can't for that price because I've got $500 extra in the calipers. That's why I wrote it up for a core charge. So to sell them outright the price would be $1300. I'll sell them for that because I'll have to buy another pair to overhaul and resellag
Would u be willing to just flat out sell I’m trying to upgrade my base model breaks with theses
I'll sell them outright for $1300. The reason I advertise with a core charge is that I want another pair to overhaul and sell again. You can't find a pair of used ones for much less than $600.

Sponsored

OP
OP
FUN2RIDEFAST

FUN2RIDEFAST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
If you decide you want these I'll give you a pair of the rotors that go with the calipers for free. I put different rotors on mine. Both are Performance Pack big brake.

Sponsored

Homie.S281

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Julio
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang -2000 Saleen
Yeah, that can be done. What colors your car?
my car is black I was gona go with the orange theme that’s why I had the covers done orange letters but when I got my whipple I like the green so I went with green now I want to do green calipers

OP
OP
FUN2RIDEFAST

FUN2RIDEFAST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
my car is black I was gona go with the orange theme that’s why I had the covers done orange letters but when I got my whipple I like the green so I went with green now I want to do green calipers
If your wheels are black that green would look great. With Brembo in black.

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
What about the rear?

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
G2 has nice green and a zillion custom shades. $70-125 per kit.
Sponsored