Sponsored

BREITLING, ROLEX, TUDOR, OMEGA, anybody into high end watches?

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
I’ve been looking at the master collection line for a while and this model was avail at a good price. It’s new and I really liked it. I’m looking at a Omega seamaster diver with the gray dial which I really want so that’s my next one just got do some saving now.
Damn nice, the Omega seamaster diver is nice watch. I have seen pictures of it online and it is very attractive. I like the coloring and the rubber strap for it. I'm still waiting for a Tudor but the seamaster is tempting. I have to hold on off on buying because I can be very impulsive, already spent alot of money this year on watches and I already want more. I built up my collect pretty quickly and I have too many watches now lol.
Sponsored

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
I always liked watches I have some that I’ve owned for 30 years. I’m just getting a little more serious about it. Spending money on other things besides cars all the time.
Okay dude I think you got me hooked on the Omega Diver, I was curious and went on their site to see the one you were talking about and it looks great. But I saw the blue and gold one and it caught my attention. I love the contrast of the blue/silver/gold color, its very eye popping. The Citizen I have has a similar color combo but its more silver than blue.

Think I might put this on top of my wish list instead of the Grand Sieko Snowflake, or I might just do what I have done in the past and just get both watches I like 😄 Its way more flashy and better looking than the snowflake, but doesn't have the spring drive movement. Has the look of a perfect everyday watch, I have a TAG Heuer that is very similar, but its maroon. It actually was my favorite watch to wear but its junk and never works because its a fake.

You have good taste lol I like it. You also don't have to wait half a year to get it as well 😂

omega-seamaster-diver-300m-21022422003001-l.png

Smunczen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt pp2
They are super looking watches and have outstanding movements. A watch you can keep for a lifetime. I might do some moves to get one sooner. My longines arrived today not working correctly and I just sent it back. I’m glad I had buyer protection and so it starts again.

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Okay dude I think you got me hooked on the Omega Diver, I was curious and went on their site to see the one you were talking about and it looks great. But I saw the blue and gold one and it caught my attention. I love the contrast of the blue/silver/gold color, its very eye popping. The Citizen I have has a similar color combo but its more silver than blue.

Think I might put this on top of my wish list instead of the Grand Sieko Snowflake, or I might just do what I have done in the past and just get both watches I like 😄 Its way more flashy and better looking than the snowflake, but doesn't have the spring drive movement. Has the look of a perfect everyday watch, I have a TAG Heuer that is very similar, but its maroon. It actually was my favorite watch to wear but its junk and never works because its a fake.

You have good taste lol I like it. You also don't have to wait half a year to get it as well 😂

omega-seamaster-diver-300m-21022422003001-l.png
Bond, James Bond!!

IMG_2460.jpg

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
I look at that and think, even if I had that level of disposable income I would be literally ashamed of myself for making such a ridiculous indulgent purchase when that amount of money could literally change someone’s crappy life.
If you had that kind of disposable income you wouldn’t think twice about it. :giggle::like:

Last edited:

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you had kind of disposable income you wouldn’t think twice about it. :giggle::like:
My friends would totally disagree with you. I would probably be willing to get a brand new submariner though, and that’s it for me.

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
My friends would totally disagree with you.
I get your point as I do not know you. Otherwise it depends. Yes, there are those one percenters that are frugal and spend modestly. I have cousins like that. You would never know by looking at them that they are filthy rich. Now their son is the exact opposite. Cars, watches, houses, clothes. He‘d drop $200k on a watch like you would spend $200 on your Mustang.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I get your point as I do not know you. Otherwise it depends. Yes, there are those one percenters that are frugal and spend modestly. I have cousins like that. You would never know by looking at them that they are filthy rich. Now their son is the exact opposite. Cars, watches, houses, clothes. He‘d drop $200k on a watch like you would spend $200 on your Mustang.
I have family like that as well. They live in an alternate universe where everything revolves around them and complain about things that I deal with everyday. They have to go to therapy, and become apoplectic when they can’t travel. LOL, as I said before, they have no idea. No thanks.

Last edited:

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Note they didn't give a price yet. That $189K reference was to a previous watch. IWC had a $200K watch at one point that was gorgeous compared to this thing.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)