Sponsored

BREITLING, ROLEX, TUDOR, OMEGA, anybody into high end watches?

HiTekExec

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500; 2021 Mach-e GT Performance
Want to sell it!????
Noooo, but I can get you a deal on a full kit like this with a blue dial. This version of the bronze Peacemaker, teal or blue, have been sold out for a long long time, and I’ve been hunting for for one for awhile. Micro brand, small quantities and when gone they’re gone, next iteration is different. The calibre is just a common ETA 2824-2 Swiss workhorse, but I love the bronze and the sandwich dial filled with luminor to look aged

HiTekExec

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Very nice and interesting. Another micro brand I’ve never heard of (and that’s a good thing). Is this your first GG?
Yes, although I have a different model on its way from Moscow (called The Russian, go figure)
Cool story behind the brand; original idea was a nod to Panerai and the Italian “Seals” named Gamma Group out of the 10th armored flotilla pre WWII when Panerai was supplying the military with watches.
These are built in Singapore, with the two biggest outlets in Singapore and Moscow.
For me, it’s not just the watch, but the story that goes with it that makes them interesting.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ClayDee

ClayDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LB 2018 GT350
And the Gruppo Gamma Vanguard “The Russian”, #38 of 50, just arrived!
Still sealed...
0AADA48F-7975-45DC-B39E-3817D48464DB.jpeg
264650A9-D7A8-4C7E-AB30-E1C5A2B87F7F.jpeg

You going to leave it sealed or sport it around from time to time? Whats the cost on a beauty like that?.......

HiTekExec

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
You going to leave it sealed or sport it around from time to time? Whats the cost on a beauty like that?.......
Yes, I'll unseal and put the strap on and put it into rotation. I paid 1200 for this one.

HiTekExec

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
What year was it manufactured?
Great question. I just asked Anna, who I spent the good part of an insomnia bout chatting with in Moscow. The AN-19 was designed in collaboration with Gruppo Gamma Russia as a 50 piece limited edition only released in Russia. I would think late '20 but I'll let you know when she responds.
GG Moscow site for this watch

Update: Yep, released in 2020 in time for the Holidays

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
ClayDee

ClayDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LB 2018 GT350
Great question. I just asked Anna, who I spent the good part of an insomnia bout chatting with in Moscow. The AN-19 was designed in collaboration with Gruppo Gamma Russia as a 50 piece limited edition only released in Russia. I would think late '20 but I'll let you know when she responds.
GG Moscow site for this watch

VENTURO X IMPERFECT SKINDIVER
What about this time piece?.....
Screenshot_20210304-193757_Chrome.jpg

HiTekExec

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Yea, I found it on the gruppogamma site. Was just curious if you had any insight on it.
I looked briefly, but my focus was on bronze automatics... haven't done any research on them to see how/if they are linked to Gruppo Gamma brand. Gotta be a million micro brands out there...

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
This just popped up in my Google news feed. Wondering what your guys thoughts are since I like Citizen.

I don't understand all of the technical details but it seems like they just developed their own in house automatic movement similar to the Swiss brands. Personally I still love the Eco-Drive but it'll be interesting to see some of their new designs.

https://www.ablogtowatch.com/the-ci...ent-that-merges-japanese-swiss-craftsmanship/
Sponsored