Sponsored

Braumracing seats

Blmrocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt
What can I say, these seats make a HUGE aesthetic difference and provide great “cuddle” when taking turns. Since I upgraded from Stock cloth seats these S8 seats are a great improvement to my car. I am a big guy at 6’’ tall i fit perfectly in them, a bit snug around the lower thigh area. Over all I would buy again. :headbang: Instagram : Blmrocker
14550758_1598737776819280_401472968_o.jpg
14614340_1598737386819319_513630228_o.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

Blmrocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt
How do they mount? Recline? Slide forward and back?
They do actually, sorry I didn't comment about that. They provide foward and backward movement as well as recline. The only feature that is missing is up and down.

They installed via a bracket that had to be custom made by another company. Everything bolted up without a problem.

Lost Cosmonaut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Fastback - Oxford White
Do they lower the seat height any? I have a buddy sponsored by them and they look really good, and the price is not bad.

OP
OP

Blmrocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt
Do they lower the seat height any? I have a buddy sponsored by them and they look really good, and the price is not bad.
The new seating position is a tad lower. I've considered placing a spacer, but I am used to it now.

Sponsored

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
We have the Braum Racing seats in our 2015 Mustang, using brackets from Planted.

They sit lower than the factory ones, by quite a bit. I've been extremely pleased with how comfortable they are and how well they've held up.

Driven over 10,000 miles (all road trips) with them and I would go Braum again in a heartbeat.

Nick C.

taylor.crandall1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
What can I say, these seats make a HUGE aesthetic difference and provide great “cuddle” when taking turns. Since I upgraded from Stock cloth seats these S8 seats are a great improvement to my car. I am a big guy at 6’’ tall i fit perfectly in them, a bit snug around the lower thigh area. Over all I would buy again. :headbang: Instagram : Blmrocker
We have the Braum Racing seats in our 2015 Mustang, using brackets from Planted.

They sit lower than the factory ones, by quite a bit. I've been extremely pleased with how comfortable they are and how well they've held up.

Driven over 10,000 miles (all road trips) with them and I would go Braum again in a heartbeat.

Nick C.
What did you guys do for the airbag light?

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
What did you guys do for the airbag light?
Ignored it's existence :lol:

Honestly, it's our showcar, so we really haven't researched the fix or paid much attention to it. If it was a DD, I'm sure I would take steps to make sure it's addressed.

Nick C.
Sponsored