• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Brand new BMR suspension parts and Viking shocks

matthaus85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic GT Premium w/ Performance Pack
I’m selling the following brand new, never used parts for a 2015 Mustang, for local pickup (San Diego, CA) or shipped at buyers expense:

1. BMR SP080 Performance Lowering Springs (set of 4) $150 OBO
2. Viking Warrior B258 Double Adjustable stock mount shocks (set of 2) $300 OBO

Or $400 OBO for both. I've had all of these parts sitting unopened in their boxes for nearly 2 years and never got around to having them installed and now I'm selling my Mustang...my loss is your gain!
IMG_0275.jpg
IMG_0273.jpg
IMG_0277.jpg
IMG_0279.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

50Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Corsair & 1990 Mustang GT. 2019 Mustang GT PP2 (Sold), 2019 Lincoln MKZ (Sold), 2017 Mustang GT PP (Sold), 2009 Civic Si (Sold)
I'll take the Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit! Sending PM now

LucaGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Interested in sway bars, local pickup

Sponsored

OP
OP

matthaus85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic GT Premium w/ Performance Pack
Bump. Just the shocks and springs left! $400 for both + shipping or local pickup in San Diego

Seatown Stang

HereWeGo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
PM sent