• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: GT Brand new APR carbon fiber splitter

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
Have a brand new (just taken out of the box for pics) carbon fiber APR splitter. This is specifically made for GTs with the Performance Package, but after speaking with APR it will fit any 2015-2017 model the only difference is a slight difference in the font shape.

These are usually right around $400 and can take up to 2 weeks to be made (probably alot longer now as APR is really short handed and backed up due to the pandemic). Save a few bux and time, I'm asking $350 shipped to CONUS or local pickup in Massachusetts.
20200505_194012_HDR.jpg

frestylmotox01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP1, 18 F150 Lariat
Will this fit an 18+?

OP
OP
EFI

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
Will this fit an 18+?
I'm sure with some custom work it *can* be made to fit and bolt on as the S550 chassis is the same for all years. However this part is specifically made for the 15-17 so I can't guarantee fitment on 18+.

frestylmotox01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP1, 18 F150 Lariat
I just emailed them to check. Where in MA are you?

first_stang16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EcoBoost PP
Have a brand new (just taken out of the box for pics) carbon fiber APR splitter. This is specifically made for GTs with the Performance Package, but after speaking with APR it will fit any 2015-2017 model the only difference is a slight difference in the font shape.

These are usually right around $400 and can take up to 2 weeks to be made (probably alot longer now as APR is really short handed and backed up due to the pandemic). Save a few bux and time, I'm asking $350 shipped to CONUS or local pickup in Massachusetts.
20200505_194012_HDR.jpg
Still available?