Alex
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Magnetic Metal
https://brakeperformance.com/

just ordered some rotors and pads for my 2018 Performance Pack for 421.62 for the whole car. I got the drilled version and they are made in the USA!!!!! and lifetime warranty.
md_package-2-DB-cross-drilled-slotted-brake-rotors.jpg
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Interesting how the do various warranty terms on the rotors based on pattern. I wish they would post some actual details on their pad compound, heat range and so forth.

OP
OP
Dark-Alex

Dark-Alex

Alex
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Magnetic Metal
I think for the price they are much better than power stops or anything out there really. Everything in the same range is made in china =(
but once i get them i will post some pics on this thread. just wanted to share what i found in my long day of looking for rotors and pads.

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT PP1 prem., and others
Vehicle Showcase
I have these Cross drilled, Im old school, on my ride for over a year with three track events with OEM pads, I really like them. I have been running cross drilled since the mid 70's, ( and yes back then I have to have it done or did it myself). So I do have to tell you that all cross drilled rotors will crack eventually. If you allow a cross drilled rotor to cool down properly they will last longer then plan rotors due to the fact that they vent the hot pad gasses better then any other rotors. The cool down lap is your best friend when it comes to rotor life with cross drilled. But I like them and since I understand how to make them last I will continue to use them. With today's pad compounds the best combo for venting the hot pad gases and long life are slotted rotors. But I just like the crossed drilled best
Sponsored