Sponsored

Bought a 2019 GT350R- might have paid too much but I dont care : )

UpACurb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 20 Explorer
Hey everyone- owned tons and tons of Mustangs in the past- previously owned a 67 GT500- found this GT350R down in San Diego at a Ford dealership- original sticker was just under 73K- has carbon fiber dash/ B&O/navigation/ exc exc- I think only option missing is black roof- 9300K miles- a little high but I have been looking for this color combo forever - paid $68K + taxes (not sure if good deal- but I have been looking for Performance Blue/ white stripe car for so long I was more concerned about finding a car vs. what I paid) one cool thing was it was actually owned by a technician at the dealership- usually I would call BS on this but the tech actually wondered in when he heard the car was getting sold and went over everything with me on the car- has PPF in a few areas/ burns about 1/3 a quart every 3K miles exc- so here she is - kind of dirty- need to detail next weekend
20210918_112428.jpg
20210918_112540.jpg
20210918_112714.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

UpACurb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 20 Explorer
Damn- I guess my price wasnt too bad- although it was weird ...they actually had a 2017 GT350R on the floor listed for a much higher price than this one with 7K miles - maybe they made a mistake?

Sponsored

Demonic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
You should have seen the R prices back in 2017 lol. Nice car and congrats. Welcome to the broth-R-hood.

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
Beautiful R. Congratulations.

Wildcardfox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
I’m in-between cars
Good deal. Congrats and welcome.

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
Hey everyone- owned tons and tons of Mustangs in the past- previously owned a 67 GT500- found this GT350R down in San Diego at a Ford dealership- original sticker was just under 73K- has carbon fiber dash/ B&O/navigation/ exc exc- I think only option missing is black roof- 9300K miles- a little high but I have been looking for this color combo forever - paid $68K + taxes (not sure if good deal- but I have been looking for Performance Blue/ white stripe car for so long I was more concerned about finding a car vs. what I paid) one cool thing was it was actually owned by a technician at the dealership- usually I would call BS on this but the tech actually wondered in when he heard the car was getting sold and went over everything with me on the car- has PPF in a few areas/ burns about 1/3 a quart every 3K miles exc- so here she is - kind of dirty- need to detail next weekend
20210918_112428.jpg
20210918_112540.jpg
20210918_112714.jpg
Very cool. Very nice price imo. Hopefully the owner gave you the owner supplement and documentation. Enjoy.

Sponsored

CZMoze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT350R, 2017 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Take a look at this link and tell me how you feel about your deal:

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2019-ford-mustang-gt350r-4/
I bought that car. Unique situation - sentimental family reason, not a market price. And unfortunately there was a bidding war with three other parties. I don't know their reasons for going so far over market, but Wayne Carini bought the next 350R (with only delivery miles) for $100+k. It looks like that is the market for a garage queen (mine will be driven, so not in that category).

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I bought that car. Unique situation - sentimental family reason, not a market price. And unfortunately there was a bidding war with three other parties. I don't know their reasons for going so far over market, but Wayne Carini bought the next 350R (with only delivery miles) for $100+k. It looks like that is the market for a garage queen (mine will be driven, so not in that category).
Great looking car. I have to mention, whatever reason you had for bidding whatever you bid....everyone has something that drives their desire - that is in fact, the market. This just becomes another data point that moves the value up or down. Enough people with that special reason to buy a specific car - and the value/market changes.

CZMoze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT350R, 2017 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Great looking car. I have to mention, whatever reason you had for bidding whatever you bid....everyone has something that drives their desire - that is in fact, the market. This just becomes another data point that moves the value up or down. Enough people with that special reason to buy a specific car - and the value/market changes.
I'm certainly a datapoint IN the market, but unlikely to be a defining price point FOR the market. And the market for GT350R's will likely behave as most do, with distinctions made for mileage, originality, quality, etc. And included in that 'etc.' will be outliers such as mine where normal pricing won't apply (but will move the average up for most cars). Regardless, I do think the value of these great cars will increase, as they are likely the last of the special ICE-engined manual transmission Fords.
Sponsored