Sponsored

Borla Type S 3" & Borla ATAK 3" with LT's

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
So there isnt many videos with designation noting the 3" catback models with Lt's. Most seem to just be the 2.5". Anyone here with videos of more than just revving a stationery car? Being under load sounds different than just some revs. Trying to find some videos under different loads (normal driving, part throttle and wot) ranging in rpms, preferably exterior videos. Especially with decent sound quality not cell quality. Preferably catless too but ill take what i can get in that department

Trying to see if i like either more than the two Corsa offerings. I realize im probably asking for too much. Im just not having great luck on my own so im at the mercy of the forum for this unfortunately. Maybe one of you have either and are able to make a video (again trying to be hopeful). Any help with some videos will be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

Last edited:

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
So there isnt many videos with designation noting the 3" catback models with Lt's. Most seem to just be the 2.5". Anyone here with videos of more than just revving a stationery car? Being under load sounds different than just some revs. Trying to find some videos under different loads (normal driving, part throttle and wot) ranging in rpms, preferably exterior videos. Especially with decent sound quality not cell quality. Preferably catless too but ill take what i can get in that department

Trying to see if i like either more than the two Corsa offerings. I realize im probably asking for too much. Im just not having great luck on my own so im at the mercy of the forum for this unfortunately. Maybe one of you have either and are able to make a video (again trying to be hopeful). Any help with some videos will be greatly appreciated.
no direct videos, they all will sound good, i say go with your first instinct

we have the borla and corsa both in stock, and also the sw/sp headers in our exclusive long system, to make both systems true 3 "