Sponsored

Borla Exhaust

DBiggles654

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Deep Impact Blue M/T
Does anybody have the atak or s type exhausts installed on their eb? Saw borla had these available for the eb now and really wanna know what they sound like. May be buying one
Sponsored

OP
OP
DBiggles654

DBiggles654

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The ford racing ones aren't the ones I'm talking about.

dspenc8888

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dawn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford White EB Prem 50Anniv, 201A
I have the ford racing s cat back by borla, sounds great along with better performance.

dabsevo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Black
I had a borla atak on my 06 GT. fuckin sounded awesome. my favorite feature was how it doesn't DRONE it only screams if you step on it

Sponsored

OP
OP
DBiggles654

DBiggles654

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had a borla atak on my 06 GT. fuckin sounded awesome. my favorite feature was how it doesn't DRONE it only screams if you step on it
Yeah, I have heard clips of it on gt's and v6. I wanna hear what it sounds like on a 4cyl turbo. It sounds mean on v8s. Just hoping someone has something for me.

Nihil

Cowabunga
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Grey Goop
go to local muffler shop cut the resonator box and muffler off

[ame]

OP
OP
DBiggles654

DBiggles654

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
go to local muffler shop cut the resonator box and muffler off

Sounds good but I don't really wanna void warranty by going custom. And Im going to have to do emissions later on in the cars lifespan.

Nihil

Cowabunga
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Grey Goop
emissions has to do with the catalytic converter(which I didn't remove) and removing the resonators/mufflers shouldn't void warranty. id go with a magnaflow competition or stainless works exhaust if you want good sound and there are clips around of those catbacks.

OP
OP
DBiggles654

DBiggles654

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stainless Works is what I'm leaning towards but I really wanted to hear what borlas atak and s-type catbacks sounded like before I made my decision to go with the SW.

Sponsored
OP
OP
DBiggles654

DBiggles654

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borla finally released sound clips with their touring, s-type, and atak exhausts for the eb. I'm kinda disappointed in the atak honestly

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
NICE and they actually used real sound equipment. You still won't get anything out of this video if u use laptop/phone speakers you definitely need headphones

dspenc8888

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dawn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford White EB Prem 50Anniv, 201A
Borla finally released sound clips with their touring, s-type, and atak exhausts for the eb. I'm kinda disappointed in the atak honestly

imo the sound clips don't do it justice, u gotta hear it in person. I have FRPP Sport which is made by borla and it sounds nothing like the clips. The atak I'm sure is even better ...my sound turns heads so sure the atak is even more aggressuve.

I finally heard my car from outside when someone else drove it and it's aggressive, huge difference over stock

I have people all the time asking me about my car and they always assume it's a gt because of the sound. It really sounds great.

OP
OP
DBiggles654

DBiggles654

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
imo the sound clips don't do it justice, u gotta hear it in person. I have FRPP Sport which is made by borla and it sounds nothing like the clips. The atak I'm sure is even better ...my sound turns heads so sure the atak is even more aggressuve.

I finally heard my car from outside when someone else drove it and it's aggressive, huge difference over stock

I have people all the time asking me about my car and they always assume it's a gt because of the sound. It really sounds great.
I do agree with you on that. I'm torn between the ATAK and Stainless Work's exhaust.

2015-MUSTANG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang

I think the touring sounds the best out of the group. Deepest sound. Would be nice if that sound was just a little louder.
Sponsored