Sponsored

Boosted 350's come on in!

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Good Lord man…leave some for the rest of us 😂
😂
better build your spare engines whle you can ... parts are going to get scarce .... at least thats how i justify this stuff !
I think I am hoarder 🥺
Sponsored

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
you're behind me, ask him, we've already PM'd about this and i'm ahead of you LOL [not kidding]
lol…I would like to think that if anyone pops a motor, “someone” on here (that has a small museum collection of voodoos) would help a guy out.

…but I was wrong one other time in my life, and got a divorce 😬

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
probably would ... if they are not already in a Fox body ... my latest obsession .

1657F298-3EF4-473B-B63D-4646FC9BC406.jpeg

Sponsored

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
probably would ... if they are not already in a Fox body ... my latest obsession .
i dont know if you ever saw it, but there was a cartoon back in the early svtperformance.com days…

first panel…random guy is doing girl
second panel…girls boyfriend walks in
third panel…boyfriend high-fives random guy on exit
fourth panel…girlfriend is like WTF
fifth panel…boyfriend says “well he has a notchback”

…was hilarious 😂😂😂

NBrock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2021 5.7 RAM Rebel, 2018 Kona Blue GT350
I have been thinking about a Gen V Whipple for my 2018. I have a couple questions for those who have a supercharger.

How has your car been holding up?

How is drivability? For example is the car still "fun" in the lower gears or are they pretty much pointless?

How noticeable is the extra weight on the front and the loss of the strut tower brace?

Thanks for any feedback you can offer!

I'm the original owner of my 2018 and so far it has been great. I have a little over 20k miles and the only oil "consumption" I get is what ends up in my catch can.

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Turbo GT, 2019 GT350 racecar, 2021 GT500
I will be joining the boosted club this winter. Just ordered a Aldo Welds turbo kit.
when are we meeting up so i can wee this….

have you heard of dmark performance. in arlingtin heights? He doed a sick kit for 350’s

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
I just did a gen v on mine. Along with a bunch of supporting mods. I did go with the larger heat exchanger, larger radiator, rear cooling mods, and did the gears. That was for the motor side.
Car runs pretty much like stock. I’m on the whipple tune. Start up is a little different. I’m at 6000ft of elevation, so my car up here puts down 605ish to the rear wheels. That’s on the regular pulley. Adjusted its 750ish. The lower end torque is very noticeably different. Get it above 5k rpm and its a completely different car from stock. Lower gear driveability is fine, but if you stick your foot in it its a little sporty. Its manageable, takes some getting used to. I don’t notice any difference in the extra weight in the front, but I did a bunch of suspension mods to. I’m running r spec wheels and tires, actually 325’s in the rear. I don’t regret doing it at all.

I have been thinking about a Gen V Whipple for my 2018. I have a couple questions for those who have a supercharger.

How has your car been holding up?

How is drivability? For example is the car still "fun" in the lower gears or are they pretty much pointless?

How noticeable is the extra weight on the front and the loss of the strut tower brace?

Thanks for any feedback you can offer!

I'm the original owner of my 2018 and so far it has been great. I have a little over 20k miles and the only oil "consumption" I get is what ends up in my catch can.

Sponsored

4sdvenom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang Cobra
when are we meeting up so i can wee this….

have you heard of dmark performance. in arlingtin heights? He doed a sick kit for 350’s
Do you have any pictures or performance stats for their turbo kits for 2015 and newer Mustang GT’s and Shelby GT 350’s?

I looked them up but don’t have Facebook if that’s where the info is.

Thanks
Ken

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Turbo GT, 2019 GT350 racecar, 2021 GT500
Do you have any pictures or performance stats for their turbo kits for 2015 and newer Mustang GT’s and Shelby GT 350’s?

I looked them up but don’t have Facebook if that’s where the info is.

Thanks
Ken
@lightrules told me about them….theyll be doing all the work on my 500 and some performance on my 350 racecar.

https://www.dmarkperformance.com/

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
@lightrules told me about them….theyll be doing all the work on my 500 and some performance on my 350 racecar.

https://www.dmarkperformance.com/
check out his build here, he is "01bluesnake", he owns dmark performance: https://www.thechicagogarage.com/threads/01bluesnakes-2018-tt-gt350.173540/page-6

the kit looks stellar. he runs the kit on his personal GT350. we were talking about his kit and shipping to me but ended up not working out. quality looks excellent though. he likes to run comp turbos "air-cooled" units.
Sponsored