Sponsored

Boost Works is looking for a 2015 EcoBoost for development!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hey guys..

After setting records in our 2015 supercharged GT, we've decided to take on the EcoBoost platform as well!

For those who are unaware, we are a full service fab shop, with 15 years of experience. We design/fabricate turbo systems and upgrade parts for turbocharged vehicles, including the C7 Stingray, S197 Mustang, Cadillac CTS-V, Nissan GT-R, and 350/370z.

We're looking for someone itching to make BIG power with their EcoBoost Mustang. Our plans are to design/build a turbo upgrade package, down-pipe, front mount intercooler upgrade with piping/blow off valve, and tuning upgrades. After working with the EcoBoost in the Taurus SHO, F150, and Focus ST, we know the capabilities of this engine, and we're going to shoot for 500+hp on 93 octane fuel.

If you're interested in working with us, please shoot me an email at [email protected] , or give us a call at 281-398-1850.

Thanks!
Sponsored

04SloSnake

Boost Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R34 Skyline
Glad to see you guys joining the Ecoboost crowd. Love the sound of your GT with that blower.

dragonacc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Wish I lived closer and already had my car. Looking forward to seeing what you guys do with the ecoboost!

5TAR5CR3AM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT deep impact blue
Hey guys..

After setting records in our 2015 supercharged GT, we've decided to take on the EcoBoost platform as well!

For those who are unaware, we are a full service fab shop, with 15 years of experience. We design/fabricate turbo systems and upgrade parts for turbocharged vehicles, including the C7 Stingray, S197 Mustang, Cadillac CTS-V, Nissan GT-R, and 350/370z.

We're looking for someone itching to make BIG power with their EcoBoost Mustang. Our plans are to design/build a turbo upgrade package, down-pipe, front mount intercooler upgrade with piping/blow off valve, and tuning upgrades. After working with the EcoBoost in the Taurus SHO, F150, and Focus ST, we know the capabilities of this engine, and we're going to shoot for 500+hp on 93 octane fuel.

If you're interested in working with us, please shoot me an email at [email protected] , or give us a call at 281-398-1850.

Thanks!
It's a shame that I am in Pennsylvania. I would gladly let you guys use my car for development to see what the platform can do!

93calypso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 2.3 mustang, 93 2.3 mustang lx
Well I'm here in magnolia, I'll shoot you guys an email. I'm full time college, full time job, and in the army reserves so budget and time is a little less than most but I'll send you an email nonetheless. Maybe at least get some work done by you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.