Sponsored

Boost Works 1200hp entry level twin turbo kit? Starting around $6k!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt35016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Retail businesses are based on three things: quality, price and customer service. They can do well in two certain categories, but usually one does not match the performance of the other two. Boostworks seem to have taken the approach of offering quality and price as their strengths.

If you have chosen Boostworks it will be tough to get an answer at times if you can not visit the shop in person. Continue to send Travis messages, he will get back to you at some point.
Sponsored

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
I worked for Shell Oil and you had to return all phone calls before leaving the office.

gt35016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I worked for Shell Oil and you had to return all phone calls before leaving the office.
Apples to oranges. How many people does shell employ for customer service alone? Boostworks isn't a huge company as Travis personally responds to almost everyone.

My advice is to not worry and just keep messaging him, phone call every now and then. He will get back to you but unfortunately it won't be instant like we are used to with the big corps.

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
Apples to oranges. How many people does shell employ for customer service alone? Boostworks isn't a huge company as Travis personally responds to almost everyone.

My advice is to not worry and just keep messaging him, phone call every now and then. He will get back to you but unfortunately it won't be instant like we are used to with the big corps.
Please,I worked in a field office in Natchez,Ms and we had a total of six people.I don't have time to just keep calling now and then for a vendor to take my money.JMO

gt35016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Please,I worked in a field office in Natchez,Ms and we had a total of six people.I don't have time to just keep calling now and then for a vendor to take my money.JMO
Six to one, I'm not by any means making excuses for his customer service. It sucks, but if you want quality work for his prices guess there's maybe a line up.

Since I was a customer I've found that phone calls are second best unless he is calling you. Message on this forum and email his sales account.

Sponsored

zx2reme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/Performance Package
Vehicle Showcase
I don't think there is anyone questioning quality and prices. I think they are second to none. I can understand maybe not getting a response or update every week or even two weeks. When I was interested in purchasing, I got responses immediately. After purchasing in middle if August, those responses fell off significantly as in 2 phone calls in which I actually talked to him after at least 50 calls from me (at end of January and 1 right after hurricane in August) and a couple emails (last response in December). If we were still in the building phase, understanding quality takes time and the setbacks with the hurricane and Comp, I wouldn't be as frustrated, though people were getting their kits before me and ordered after me. My kit has been complete and boxed up since first week of January and I'm trying to see what's happening with it. That's a 30 second response or a minute at the most, though a phone call would be much more appropriate.

DTeal23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Premium GT
Being busy or short staffed is one thing, totally get it, but if you can post videos or comments on Social media/forums, then you definitely can see the notifications on those same platforms when your customers are trying to reach you... just sayin.

RubyRedBoost

Traded EB old name New GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT with PP
In my opinion it's an amature ponzi scheme. Old customers don't get their kits till new ones are on the hook. At least it looks that way. They are hemorrhaging money and it's quite apparent. No one has that much misfortune consistently. The endless excuses are just a cover for garbage business practices. They have one sick ass shop car and a lot of guys waiting on products. You can connect your own dots but this is my take on it.

RubyRedBoost

Traded EB old name New GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT with PP
I've been generally hoping it's not the case as well. However based on the last couple years and countless threads it looks bad. I feel bad for everyone who has gotten the run around. Wish mods would just kick these guys already. Sucks seeing this all the time.

Sponsored

r1lovin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt
This escalated quickly lol. Im sure it will get deleted like the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.