Boost Works 1000hp Twin Turbo GT350 Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCF204

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 F-350
Can't wait to see how this one turns out!

crs2879

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Staged boost levels with the emphasis on creating a very wide tq curve will definitely compliment this car on the track. You can always add power while retaining the true nature of what the car was intended for. :)
Exactly, Porsche and Ferrari build turbo race cars, what do they know?........:thumbsup:

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
Sub. I can really appreciate all the hard work and hours that are going into this.

But I myself still want to build a 700+ crank hp naturally aspirated 5.2

Sponsored

crs2879

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Not very far at all with stock compression ratio
With the compromises Ford has to make to have a production car made available to anyone with the cash to buy it......it's a joyous miracle that cars like the GT350 are even possible....:clap2:

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
With the compromises Ford has to make to have a production car made available to anyone with the cash to buy it......it's a joyous miracle that cars like the GT350 are even possible....:clap2:
My comment was in response to stock internals and high boost pressures with 12:1 compression. I am very fortunate to have a GT350 and believe me FI is not needed to perform. Will the car be faster in a straight line, most definitely. However the balance of this car is the culmination of more than speed in the straights. If somehow you believe that 1000WHP in a S550 chassis is not to much i want what you are smoking. That kind of power will be much more difficult to handle on the racetrack. Where you currently have balance and power down when on track out, now you have a small threshold for over steer. The comparison being made by some here of Ferrari and Porsche and other "SUPERCARS" with FI and crazy wheel HP, you are all forgetting these cars where purposely built with the said power and speed in mind. A purposely designed car to not only handle the gobs of power but provides balance as well.

Sponsored

crs2879

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
My comment was in response to stock internals and high boost pressures with 12:1 compression. I am very fortunate to have a GT350 and believe me FI is not needed to perform. Will the car be faster in a straight line, most definitely. However the balance of this car is the culmination of more than speed in the straights. If somehow you believe that 1000WHP in a S550 chassis is not to much i want what you are smoking. That kind of power will be much more difficult to handle on the racetrack. Where you currently have balance and power down when on track out, now you have a small threshold for over steer. The comparison being made by some here of Ferrari and Porsche and other "SUPERCARS" with FI and crazy wheel HP, you are all forgetting these cars where purposely built with the said power and speed in mind. A purposely designed car to not only handle the gobs of power but provides balance as well.
I was not disagreeing with you.....having cars like the GT350 available to purchase in this country is a wonderful thing....:cheers:

z460

MR.BIG SHOT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JT
Vehicle(s)
f250
So glad to see your shop doing this i think this car going to be great and kill anything on the circuit or strip (please ignore the butthurt GT350 fanboys)

Marc350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still Deciding??
Sub'd. Looking forward to the outcome of this build. Huge fan of FI.

Status
Not open for further replies.