Sponsored

Boost and Fuel pressure gauges

Sultan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whippled S550
Hi,

It's my first time posting something here. I want to install a boost gauge on my car and I have the Whipple SC system and I have no idea where is the vacuum line that I can hook the garage to. The other thing is I just installed my fore innovation dual pump return style fuel system and looking to also install a fuel pressure gauge and I have no idea how. I would love some instructions and stuff like this from people who have done it before.

Peace.
Sponsored

SmokedSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Here is where I installed my boost pickup. There is a small allen head NPS plug you remove. Photo of before and after.

I don't have fuel pressure gage but was told it connects to fuel rails and if using stock Whipple rails they are not drilled and tapped for this, you will have to do that.
Boost.JPG
Boost gage.jpg

OP
OP
Sultan

Sultan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whippled S550
Here is where I installed my boost pickup. There is a small allen head NPS plug you remove. Photo of before and after.

I don't have fuel pressure gage but was told it connects to fuel rails and if using stock Whipple rails they are not drilled and tapped for this, you will have to do that.
Thank you for the picture, that explains a lot. I will probably start working on the boost guage till I get the fuel pressure figured out. What kinda of gauge you have for the boost guage?

SmokedSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I went with the Auto Meter gages and A-Pillar pod, I think the "Cobalt" series.
Gages.jpg

OP
OP
Sultan

Sultan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whippled S550
I went with the Auto Meter gages and A-Pillar pod, I think the "Cobalt" series.
I found the pillar in American Muscle for two gauges. But didn't find the colbat tho but I will definitely look for these. Need to dig more to find out about the fuel pressure guages. Thanks again

Sponsored

SmokedSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I found the pillar in American Muscle for two gauges. But didn't find the colbat tho but I will definitely look for these. Need to dig more to find out about the fuel pressure guages. Thanks again
I bought my setup from Moddiction. Gages and A-Pillar,

SmokedSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
If you have the Whipple fuel rails you can just remove one, drill and tap the end correct size for your connection, clean out and re-install. Hardest part is you have to pull SC top end to remove fuels rails.

02blackgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp Orange GT PP
I tapped into the bypass valve line for my mechanical boost gauge and then T'd off the fore regulator for my electronic fuel pressure pickup and mechanical pressure gauge so I can adjust pressure under the hood if needed.
Sponsored