Boomba Racing Rear Vertical Links

Status
Not open for further replies.

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Pm a price shipped to Canada please ? I have the Bmr Delrin and while they stiffened things up in the back they began to squeak like absolutely crazy. I took them off to stock and silence. Bmr suggested I sell them and buy their spherical and that pisses me right off. I don't want to sell something that squeaks like this to someone else. I offered to send them in and have them swapped for spherical and would gladly pay for the parts required and shipping. I think I may burn these in a fire pit for a YouTube video.

Sponsored

MtnBiker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
It is the squeakiness I'm trying to avoid with Delrin. I have Delrin sub-frame bushings but in that application they are quiet. And I don't think naked sphericals belong on a daily driver. To much chance of grit breaking down the bearing and getting noise/clunking. Put boots on em and I'd pull the trigger. So the Boomba units seem like a good solution.

Rustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rustan
Vehicle(s)
LB '17 GT Premium PP
Pm a price shipped to Canada please ? I have the Bmr Delrin and while they stiffened things up in the back they began to squeak like absolutely crazy. I took them off to stock and silence. Bmr suggested I sell them and buy their spherical and that pisses me right off. I don't want to sell something that squeaks like this to someone else. I offered to send them in and have them swapped for spherical and would gladly pay for the parts required and shipping. I think I may burn these in a fire pit for a YouTube video.

Holy smokes! That's the links?:eyebulge:

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
It is the squeakiness I'm trying to avoid with Delrin. I have Delrin sub-frame bushings but in that application they are quiet. And I don't think naked sphericals belong on a daily driver. To much chance of grit breaking down the bearing and getting noise/clunking. Put boots on em and I'd pull the trigger. So the Boomba units seem like a good solution.
Precisely that's why I keep gravitating towards the boomba. I missed out on their intro sale so I held out for a bit but I think it's the way to go. Because it's my daily I was hesitant to go spherical but that was the only other option I could see from Bmr. I have read posts where they replaced them for free for some people but I wasn't so lucky. They told me to buy the spherical and sell these. Yeah like I'm gong to lie about this noise and sell them to someone else smfh:tsk:

Holy smokes! That's the links?:eyebulge:
Yessir. Beware.

Here's a video back to stock links.

OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost TY 6MT w/ PP
When we were developing these links, we wanted to make a piece that had all the performance benefits that customers were looking for, but we didn't want to make something that was going to be obnoxious, loud, and make your 40k car sound broken. We haven't had any complaints of noise with our links nor have we found any noise through testing. Our links make the car feel so much more planted to the road and so much less floaty. If anyone has any other questions, please let us know!

Sponsored

MtnBiker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Precisely that's why I keep gravitating towards the boomba. I missed out on their intro sale so I held out for a bit but I think it's the way to go. Because it's my daily I was hesitant to go spherical but that was the only other option I could see from Bmr. I have read posts where they replaced them for free for some people but I wasn't so lucky. They told me to buy the spherical and sell these. Yeah like I'm gong to lie about this noise and sell them to someone else smfh:tsk:

Yessir. Beware.

Here's a video back to stock links.

There is some thicker grease that is working for the Steeda guys with the same noise issues. Worth a search...just a few days ago. I'd see if that is a potential short term fix and then I'd sell them cheap to some drag racer dude who doesn't care about noise.

Eisman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Mustang.... Duhhhh
My Boomba vertical links have been great so far. Helped remove the wheel hop, and haven't made a sound!!!

Rebellion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange GT
I had my boomba vert links for 4 months now...no problem whatsoever!:cheers:

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
When we were developing these links, we wanted to make a piece that had all the performance benefits that customers were looking for, but we didn't want to make something that was going to be obnoxious, loud, and make your 40k car sound broken. We haven't had any complaints of noise with our links nor have we found any noise through testing. Our links make the car feel so much more planted to the road and so much less floaty. If anyone has any other questions, please let us know!
Only question I have is are there any sales coming up ? Lol :) after taking a hit on these bars I'm just wondering if it's worth the money (I did really notice them and like the change) but possibly selling the car may be in the near future. If there's a sale I'll buy a pair :D

OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost TY 6MT w/ PP
Only question I have is are there any sales coming up ? Lol :) after taking a hit on these bars I'm just wondering if it's worth the money (I did really notice them and like the change) but possibly selling the car may be in the near future. If there's a sale I'll buy a pair :D
Hey there! We don't have any sales planned for the immediate future.

Sponsored

Crackerjack17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Holly shiot! Got mine in the mail today. They are super nice!! Almost too pretty to put under the car. And, the best packaging I've ever seen on a car part!! I opened the box and it felt like that scene in pulp fiction when he opens the briefcase. Now I know what was in it. Boomba suspension parts. Lol
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.