Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost TY 6MT w/ PP
Available here: CLICK ME

---ORIGINAL POST---
Boomba Racing is excited announce our new Rear Vertical Links for the 2015+ Mustang!

These links do wonders for improving the handling characteristics of your S550 Mustang. They work at eliminating wheel hop and aim towards providing a more engaging driving experience. Due to the polyurethane bushing, there is minimal deflection when exiting turns which helps keeps your car planted to the road!

These will be out very shortly and will be available in your choice of color; red, blue, natural, and black.

As always, feel free to PM us with any questions

26412443312_cc30490567_b.jpg

26504774265_61ac9156b3_b.jpg

26231931720_cbe0db7800_b.jpg

26510604935_50e949a987_b.jpg

26484667316_80b513703e_b.jpg

26510595675_39b89c1762_b.jpg

26418282372_4a07ae6fb4_b.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

c_reber

REB3R
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
`16 Mustang GT (PP), `15 X5 50i
Any idea on pricing? Or will we find out soon... I like the colored options, but would probably still go black for a more "factory look".

OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
Any idea on pricing? Or will we find out soon... I like the colored options, but would probably still go black for a more "factory look".
Release price is looking like it is going to be $166.00. Black or silver offer a nice "factory" appearance.

What differences here from your competitors?
While we do not want to speak ill of our competitors, I can certainly talk about what our product offers. These links feature a 80d durometer bushing for a positive feeling driving experience that greatly reduces wheel hop and improves feedback with the rear of the car. Our pieces have been track tested over the last few months to perfect the style of bushing we use and the design of the link itself. We targeted to make a piece that gives you a ton of performance benefit, with none of the added NVH. We stand by the links with a lifetime warranty on the bushing and the vertical link itself. As with everything else Boomba, we also offer this in four different choices of color.

MustangCollector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various vintage shelbys
these look great overall, nice you decided on a poly bushing as nobody is offering such yet. I have solid delrin on my car and have used many and they work great. huge handling improvements with these links. curious how yours will work compared to the delrin. i never had any nvh issues with derin. i think keeping these links as solid and stiff as possible is the best scenario for handling improvement

Sponsored

OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
these look great overall, nice you decided on a poly bushing as nobody is offering such yet. I have solid delrin on my car and have used many and they work great. huge handling improvements with these links. curious how yours will work compared to the delrin. i never had any nvh issues with derin. i think keeping these links as solid and stiff as possible is the best scenario for handling improvement
Through our testing we found the poly had a better overall "feel" than delrin did. Hard to explain, it really needs to be felt.

I may have to purchase these
We can't wait for the feedback if you do!

MustangCollector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various vintage shelbys
Boomba PM me with details when these might be ready, i would like to try a set and give you guys a full review on these compared to the others i have tried.

MtnBiker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Interesting design. Given the milquetoasty (technical term) design of the OEM part I'm sure this one will hold up fine. Some of the others look a little over engineered by comparison. Assuming that this option reduces slop over OEM while being kinder on NVH. Can Boomba quantify "slop reduction"? I'm a little paranoid about NVH as I've been running the BMR Delrin cradle bushings. They work great but do transmit more noise as expected. Certainly don't need more.

ronv95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
I will be giving these a try to see how they compare to my current ones.

Sponsored

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
will these come with bolts as well? Any other options for a solid bushing or just the poly ? im trying to figure out what in my suspension is squeaking ..

OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
Available now: http://www.boombaracing.com/suspension-10/

Boomba PM me with details when these might be ready, i would like to try a set and give you guys a full review on these compared to the others i have tried.
These are released right now, actually!

Interesting design. Given the milquetoasty (technical term) design of the OEM part I'm sure this one will hold up fine. Some of the others look a little over engineered by comparison. Assuming that this option reduces slop over OEM while being kinder on NVH. Can Boomba quantify "slop reduction"? I'm a little paranoid about NVH as I've been running the BMR Delrin cradle bushings. They work great but do transmit more noise as expected. Certainly don't need more.
Through our testing, there should be no noticeable increase or difference in NVH.

I will be giving these a try to see how they compare to my current ones.
We look forward to it!

will these come with bolts as well? Any other options for a solid bushing or just the poly ? im trying to figure out what in my suspension is squeaking ..
The stock bolts are re-used with the installation of these pieces. We currently plan to only offer these in a 80d durometer bushing for the time being.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Just curious, what's the difference between the EB/V6 versions and the GT versions?

Yellowjacket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Car
What other parts compliments these in the rear suspension for improved perf, but still little nvh increase and drive-able on the street?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.