• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Washington Boomba Racing intake manifold and throttle body spacers, weighted shift knob

Hinzel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost
1) Boomba Racing intake manifold and throttle body spacers. Only used for about 2k miles. Paid $150 plus tax/shipping, asking $75 shipped

2) Boomba Racing weighted shift knob. Used for about 5k miles. Asking $25 shipped

20191123_152438.jpg

20191123_152451.jpg

OP
OP

Hinzel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost
Get yourself something nice for Christmas and help me get this stuff outta my garage - no reasonable offer refused. PM me

Also have a Mishimoto catch can - $70 shipped

Jimayy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)
2016 EcoBoost
Only had the car for less than 10k miles. Catch can was probably on for ~7k of those

Looks brand new, smells like oil
20190910_175805.jpg
I get the toe too? that's a lot more than I bargain for.

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, 89 GT project, 2020 Magnetic EB HPP w/ 6M
I get the toe too? that's a lot more than I bargain for.
You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways...

OP
OP

Hinzel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost
Catch can is sold

Toes are still available