Not open for further replies.

6g Smoke Show

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium
I installed the silver Boomba BOV about a month ago. I love the sound, and have had no problems with it what so ever. I will say, that with a AT car, you don't get to enjoy the sound as much as a stick do to the fact that normal driving doesn't require you to lift off of the gas pedal as often. Unless your driving in stop and go traffic. The install was easy, and simple to complete. Definitely a nice mod at a great price, especially if you're going for under the hood dress up.

l2frankie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Just received my boomba bov today. The blue finish is just amazing. I'll be installing it later tonight

l2frankie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
installed my blue booma BOV. i must say the sound is incredible. im coming from a fully built NA 350z and never owned a turbo car before. the woopshhh noise is pretty loud but it sounds like a melody.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost TY 6MT w/ PP
Just received my boomba bov today. The blue finish is just amazing. I'll be installing it later tonight
Let us know what you think!

installed my blue booma BOV. i must say the sound is incredible. im coming from a fully built NA 350z and never owned a turbo car before. the woopshhh noise is pretty loud but it sounds like a melody.
Glad you're happy with it!

Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.