rcald

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt L3483 2002 Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Soooo, this past Saturday, Jan 29th around 9:30 am I was headed north on I 95 in WPB. Just before the Belvedere RD exit, there was a white Mustang with tinted windows and lights flashing on the left shoulder (FHP officer out of the car), had a European car pulled over. I had heard something about them traveling along 95 but never saw until now. Didnt have time to snap a picture........................
Sponsored

StealthFighter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BOB
Vehicle(s)
-2019 GT premium a10 -pp1 -Shadow Black loaded
I've seen several in different colors, there appears to be a bunch of them in higher populated areas and on any state road, also challengers and I was told about a Camaro from one fella.
Nothing beats being on high alert when traveling at high speeds, along with the best radar detector you can find. you will also find troopers in unmarked suvs , pickups, along with some odd vehicles that must be repurposed confiscated ones. Their main purpose it seems is writing big dollar tickets. Some of them very well deserved by some absolutely crazy drivers that put everyone on the road in mortal danger.

Johnny_ynnhoJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Soooo, this past Saturday, Jan 29th around 9:30 am I was headed north on I 95 in WPB. Just before the Belvedere RD exit, there was a white Mustang with tinted windows and lights flashing on the left shoulder (FHP officer out of the car), had a European car pulled over. I had heard something about them traveling along 95 but never saw until now. Didnt have time to snap a picture........................
Thanks for the heads up, I travel that way some weekends. Atleast I would get pulled over by another Mustang 🤣

vpec13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Yeah FHP does have a white, completely unmarked GT. I have even seen him on the side of 95 out of his car shooting radar.

Avispa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS convertible
Just curious what you guys think is the threshold when FHP will stop you. I've blown by too many at 15 over the limit and they don't seem to blink. 11 over in Texas is almost a guaranteed stop.

Tetazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordering Soon
Saw this in my front yard….nowhere is safe anymore…

C379FA00-19A9-44B3-BB23-49DAA0943C6E.jpeg
Sponsored