• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Georgia BNIB HPTuners MPVi2

Ruiner46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT PP
I have a Wengerd tune. That must be new because he told me I had to buy an RTD+. It would have saved me $150 if he would have used my MPVI2. This was back in February.

Superspirit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I have a Wengerd tune. That must be new because he told me I had to buy an RTD+. It would have saved me $150 if he would have used my MPVI2. This was back in February.
He told me he didn't use to, but had so many requests he decided to do it for the extra fee. I have no idea the date he made that decision but that's what he told me in an email 2-3 Weeks ago. I have the MPVI2+ pro, that's why I was asking about it. I used to tune my Chevys don't know squat about Ford pcms or boost and boost is my plan.

To the OP sorry for the derail and best of luck with the sale.

Racinjason65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP1M-82
$300 shipped to SoCal?
would you be interisted in an SCT BDX as a partial trade?
Sponsored