Sponsored

BMW M2 or Mustang GT350

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
Photo isn't showing...

Yes agree about sport mode - that's why I always use sport mode with the damper setting on soft - that's the perfect combination - and a very smooth compliant ride. I would say overall 997S ride quality is superb, it's the overall cabin noise which is not ideal. It's a sports car though, I like it. I'm not sure how any woman could HATE a Porsche 997 - wife loves mine so much that we are adding a PDK 997.2 C4S for her to drive (and I can track it hehe).
Fooking imageshack:mad:
Sponsored

Trackaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z, 2016 GT350, 2018 Pacifica Hybrid
Currently driving my GT350 back from dealer in OK to home in CA. I'll eventually make a road trip post, but as far as driving impressions go, I've been very impressed with how good the ride is on normal mode. The car is very well damped, but not harsh. It absorbs even large bumps much better than I was expecting. Ive been cruising between 80 and 90 MPH, with occasional bursts to 100 when passing a semi (need to get by them quickly so I can get back into the slow lane) and my MPG is gradually climbing from the initial 5 to 19.2. Currently have about 800 miles on the car and am almost halfway home. This thing is an awesome GT.

Can't wait to get it on some twisty roads for a real shakedown, but so far I love the car and feel truly lucky to have finally taken delivery. All those still waiting are in for a treat IMO.

-T

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
Currently driving my GT350 back from dealer in OK to home in CA. I'll eventually make a road trip post, but as far as driving impressions go, I've been very impressed with how good the ride is on normal mode. The car is very well damped, but not harsh. It absorbs even large bumps much better than I was expecting. Ive been cruising between 80 and 90 MPH, with occasional bursts to 100 when passing a semi (need to get by them quickly so I can get back into the slow lane) and my MPG is gradually climbing from the initial 5 to 19.2. Currently have about 800 miles on the car and am almost halfway home. This thing is an awesome GT.

Can't wait to get it on some twisty roads for a real shakedown, but so far I love the car and feel truly lucky to have finally taken delivery. All those still waiting are in for a treat IMO.

-T
Congrats T!!! Sounds like fun, be safe.

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep SRT8 / GT350R / FocusRS

-T
Safe travels to you, Scott!!

ry1980

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT 350 convenience pk, shadow black

-T
Congratulations. I love owner insight and review. When you get a chance, please post some pics.
Sponsored