Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
So, it begins. Plans are to make this car a Street/Strip monster.

This car is a 300A, Auto, No Options.

Taking it to the track tonight for baselines - then, game on.

Details coming - stay tuned!

Baseline Runs: Best of 12.6@112 (Weld Front Wheels, Drag Radials on '11 GT Wheels 265/40-18, Removed Passenger Seat, Removed Trunk Lining - COMPLETELY FULL TANK OF FUEL

You Tube Video (I know, it isn't "bone" stock - I didn't title that video. ;)
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]xPW1AtvuM4s[/MEDIA]"]Worlds fastest stock 2015 Mustang GT!! - YouTube[/ame]

Welp, moving right along. After running a string of 12.60's, I just realized the NA path wasn't going to cut it, so I grabbed myself one of these pretty little Gen @ TVS Blowers from Justin and the gang over at VMP Tuning / Superchargers. Should make some power? Ignore some of those silly IRS Bushings in the background.......
Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Awesome!!! Looking forward to it.

StevieBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fast and Modified
Looking forward to this! Why choose an auto over the 6MT?

-Steven

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
I chose the automatic because I plan on taking this car well into the 9's, possibly 8's, in the 1/4 mile.

I also really liked to paddle shifters. Something about OEM paddle shifters really tickles my fancy. ;)

OH - and I cannot forget about my wife. I have owned some VERY fast cars, and the clutches I have had to run in the past to handle the power, my wife does not like. Occasionally, I would like my wife to be able to cruise a 9-second car to work. lol

GTsquid

Are you taking it to the strip too? I may have missed it but I don't think we have seen an auto GT run yet. It would be interseting to see how it compares to the manual times we've seen.

Sponsored

StevieBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fast and Modified
I chose the automatic because I plan on taking this car well into the 9's, possibly 8's, in the 1/4 mile.

I also really liked to paddle shifters. Something about OEM paddle shifters really tickles my fancy. ;)

OH - and I cannot forget about my wife. I have owned some VERY fast cars, and the clutches I have had to run in the past to handle the power, my wife does not like. Occasionally, I would like my wife to be able to cruise a 9-second car to work. lol
Sound reasoning:thumbsup: Looking forward to watching this thread!

-Steven

DABKO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt & 2001 DHG Bullitt

:clap2:

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0

I taught my girlfriend to drive stickshift and now she refuses to drive an auto ever again. :headbang:

Looking forward to seeing your results. I'm really enjoying my full BMR suspension rebuild that you helped me with recently. See if you can get Viking to make a shock/strut package for the 2015's and get them on a racetrack. (see if you can get them to make some DA front struts for the S197 while you're at it. :D)

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
The only thing that could have made this thread better is if the car had the factory 3.55 gear options!

Very, very interested in this thread considering this is the route I will be following.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
Leaving for the track in a few....

Scaled car at 3704lbs - STOCK, FULL tank. Not bad!

Of course....it will be lighter tonight. ;))))

BULL1TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT, 2001 Bullitt
stock 3.15 gear? Are you running the car before removing Weight?

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Leaving for the track in a few....

Scaled car at 3704lbs - STOCK, FULL tank. Not bad!

Of course....it will be lighter tonight. ;))))
What track? Bradenton or the Orlando area?

BMR Suspension

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 300A PP GT
We will be running the car at Bradenton. The BMR crew will also be at Lakeland with our 2010 Camaro
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.