karpetcm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium A6, 2013 Mercedes E63 AMG, 2007 Mercedes E550
Vehicle Showcase
Hi everyone, so I just bought the the BMR Sway Bars Front and Rear and the K member Brace from Steeda. Has anyone installed these on there verts and did you notice any difference ?. I dont track the car, just a few canyon runs here and there. I have 305/35/20's out back with 285/35/20's fronts Running Bridgstone Potenza S007a tires with SR Sport Springs. Not that it makes a difference I also have the jacking rails and the factory strut bar as well. Just looking to get the car to handle tighter a bit, sharper turn in with less body roll. I will be installing it this sunday.
Sponsored

Sigster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sig
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible
I did the 4 point K member brace on my 2018 convertible. It did make some difference in tightening up the steering to me. Be careful as it hangs low, especially on a lowered car like mine. I am getting ready to swap it out for the Steeda 2 point K member brace. Should be almost as good with better ground clearance. Steeda struts/springs made the biggest difference, followed by the rear sub frame kit, followed by a much smaller incremental improvement with the K brace. As always, your mileage may vary..

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
I have the Steeda 2-point bar w/the coupe PP sway bars (larger than the vert rear sway bar) and PP front springs. There is no issue with ground clearance.

One change I made that reduced play in the back was changing out the vertical and horizontal trailing arms for stiffer ones. The rear end now feels less soft and I have more confidence in how the suspension tracks.

Your fun may vary!

CVCashmere

NorthernProducer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JOHN
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Convertible, 2019 F150 Lariat, 2020 CT5, 2019 C7
I have the Steeda 2-point K member brace and their jack rails for my 2019 GT convertible with PP1 package. These mods improved the handling through my local Tennessee twisties. Definitely worth the money.

OP
OP
karpetcm

karpetcm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium A6, 2013 Mercedes E63 AMG, 2007 Mercedes E550
Vehicle Showcase
So just got done getting the swaybars and kmember installed. Pretty much should have been easy and turned out we hit a speed bump a couple of times. Rear swaybar bushing the diameter of the hole was too big and the swaybar would move and clunk so given the day, sunday i had to use the stock bushings. Then the k member the front bolts as mentioned in the video I was watching goes into a threaded hole up top and the holes on my car are not threaded so we had to use a nut and feed the bolt from top down and tighten it using a nut. I may have missed something but we tried several times.

Now the drive, car rides way stiffer meaning body if the car like its made from one piece of block. I lifted the passenger wheel leaving he's driveway had to gas it and then the drivers wheel got me through. The swaybars are on there softest setting so even though I havent tossed it hard in any corner i felt a noticeable difference just not huge.
Sponsored