Sponsored

BMR Suspension's New S550 Rear Upper SHOCK MOUNTS: SM760 - Design Finalized!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatbillybob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT pp1 A10 Orange
This is a better design to engage more metal similar to the ridetech mount. I like it! I am watching the area on my car. I run bigger rates than 90% of people 750 on the coil. Flyhalf is 850 on the coil so we are putting lots of stress here. So far it does not seem to be a problem as long as you have the travel to not bottom the shock.

dead_inside

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Prem PP
I ordered these during a Christmas sale and am hoping to receive this updated version. Anyone know if the vendors here have these yet?

Sponsored

strengthrehab

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Base GT with PP
Idk. I was supposed to get a new set from BMR as a warranty replacement and was ghosted after a few back and forths. This was almost 3 months ago.

fatbillybob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT pp1 A10 Orange
Idk. I was supposed to get a new set from BMR as a warranty replacement and was ghosted after a few back and forths. This was almost 3 months ago.
I don't know your welding skills but if ghosted either buy new if needed or if salty at bmr just copy and fab on top of any steel mount. I might do this in the off season with my vorschlag mounts.

Crowd Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$hitbox
My biggest complaint with BMR is that when they redesign parts, they don't change the name. It would be helpful if they would add r1, r2, etc. to the part name to let people know that they are buying the revised part.

Crowd Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$hitbox

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,

Crowd Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$hitbox
Ford for one
Yep, basically all companies with ISO 9001 certification. The downside to them not changing the part number or specifying a revision is that the customer has no way of knowing what part they will receive, and most vendors continue to show a picture of the original design on their websites, even though they usually have the newest revision drop-shipped from the manufacturer. Even BMR's web page still shows the original design, not the new design.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.