Sponsored

BMR Suspension S550 Mustang CB006 Front Chassis Brace - Final Product & Installation

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
As stated above, I highly recommend torquing the bolts with the car loaded.

After that, let me know if you have any concerns.
Sponsored

Johnny 5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' GT Premium, 6MT
As stated above, I highly recommend torquing the bolts with the car loaded.

After that, let me know if you have any concerns.
Cool, thanks everyone I'll give that a go. :headbang:

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
Give us a review when you get it straightened out!

Johnny 5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' GT Premium, 6MT
Alright guys, I haven't had a chance to get back under the car yet and re-torque, but now after a short drive over some bumpy roads I'm fairly certain it is the Steeda vertical links squeaking :mad:

Might be after some BMR vertical links soon :headbang: lesson learned.

s550v6

Mike
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang V6
Ugh i want this on my V6 so bad :(

Sponsored

bizkitlimped

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 shadow black V6 6spd

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Alright guys, I haven't had a chance to get back under the car yet and re-torque, but now after a short drive over some bumpy roads I'm fairly certain it is the Steeda vertical links squeaking :mad:

Might be after some BMR vertical links soon :headbang: lesson learned.
So you went from a noise up front to a noise in the rear. Okay. Steeda links require suspension lube when installed just like BMR's delrin links. If installed right, with the right lube, Steeda's don't squeak. You have excellent vertical links. Save your money.

Johnny 5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' GT Premium, 6MT
So you went from a noise up front to a noise in the rear. Okay. Steeda links require suspension lube when installed just like BMR's delrin links. If installed right, with the right lube, Steeda's don't squeak. You have excellent vertical links. Save your money.
Couldn't tell where the sound was coming from till I took a longer drive. I used the included lube and was very generous with it, but it must've wore off? Not knocking the Steeda's at all they are great! I just think the BMR's with the sphericals might not have the issue for people that daily in all weather conditions. Correct me if I'm wrong?

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
Delrin bushings on the vertical links can definitely be a nuisance.

Our TCA045 are our best selling links from the 3 that we offer, and I've had ONE issue since we released them. A customer had a set that were clunking and I fixed them right away.

Shoot me a PM if you want to make the switch and I'll work on the shipping rates to make sure it's affordable.

:cheers:

Bankss550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Maurice
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT Premium 6SPD

Our TCA045 are our best selling links from the 3 that we offer, and I've had ONE issue since we released them. A customer had a set that were clunking and I fixed them right away.

Shoot me a PM if you want to make the switch and I'll work on the shipping rates to make sure it's affordable.

This is exactly why I discussed vertical links with you before I bought them :thumbsup:

Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Couldn't tell where the sound was coming from till I took a longer drive. I used the included lube and was very generous with it, but it must've wore off? Not knocking the Steeda's at all they are great! I just think the BMR's with the sphericals might not have the issue for people that daily in all weather conditions. Correct me if I'm wrong?
Hello Johnny,

I reached out to you p.m. And so did Steeda Tech, I beleive you are on your way to getting some additional install support, well get this diagnosed for.

There have been very few customers whom have experienced a squeak, we have been able to resolve their squeak with additional info on torquing and where to apply the grease.

No reason to be concerned. We have been in business for over 28 years designing, engineering and manufacturing our own parts ... our parts are built to the highest quality ... we'll diagnose the squeak and get you on your way.

We appreciate your business and support.

Best Regards,

TJ

Last edited:

Johnny 5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' GT Premium, 6MT
Overwhelmed by the awesome customer service by Steeda on this. I have full confidence that this will be resolved. Thanks again.

TwinReverb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP

I'm debating the switch to the TCA045. I have the TCA046 and it has become squeaky especially when exposed to moisture. I assume the grease has wore away.

Side Note... I have the CB006 and love it. I am going to attempt to retrofit the ford performance transmission scoop to it in the coming weeks

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
I'm debating the switch to the TCA045. I have the TCA046 and it has become squeaky especially when exposed to moisture. I assume the grease has wore away.

Side Note... I have the CB006 and love it. I am going to attempt to retrofit the ford performance transmission scoop to it in the coming weeks
Ive got a fix for you good sir. Shoot me an email to [email protected]

;)

Rebellion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange GT