BMR Suspension New Product Release - S550 Caster/Camber Plates - CP001

BMR Suspension

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 300A PP GT
BMR Suspension Caster Camber Plates for S550 Mustang
CP001
Add caster and camber adjustability, and fix alignment issues on your lowered S550 Mustang with Caster/Camber Plates from BMR Suspension. The factory alignment adjustability can be insufficient when you lower your 2015-newer Mustang. Manufactured from CNC, laser-cut steel plate, BMR’s CP001 Caster/Camber Plates are designed to add caster and camber adjustability to the S550 Mustang front suspension. BMR also replaces the weak factory strut mount bushing with high-quality US-made, Teflon-lined spherical bearings. The design adds camber and caster adjustability that isn’t available from the factory. BMR Suspension designed the CP001 Caster/Camber Plates for street performance, drag race, and handling application. This 100% bolt-on kit use existing boltholes and supplied hardware, allowing for easy installation. BMR’s Caster/Camber Plates give you a total camber range of 1.75 degrees. This allows you to correct the alignment on lowered Mustangs and add aggressive alignment settings for both the street and track.

To preview all of BMR’s high-performance suspension parts, please visit www.bmrsuspension.com, email [email protected], or contact them at BMR Suspension, 928 Sligh Avenue, Seffner, FL 33584, 813-986-9302, Fax: 813-986-8055.
Sponsored

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
Kelly. When will the rear camber links be available?

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
These have proven to be quite popular!

Thanks to those who have snagged them up, we appreciate your support!

FWIW....the Hammertone Black coated versions need some love too. Everyone is getting Red! lol

Kelly. When will the rear camber links be available?
Well. The best I can give you is that the design is DONE. Finally! What a pain these things have been, I tell ya. I am glad we did not go with the design we had settled on for a few reasons. We will let the others go that route. ;)

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
These have proven to be quite popular!

Thanks to those who have snagged them up, we appreciate your support!

FWIW....the Hammertone Black coated versions need some love too. Everyone is getting Red! lol

Well. The best I can give you is that the design is DONE. Finally! What a pain these things have been, I tell ya. I am glad we did not go with the design we had settled on for a few reasons. We will let the others go that route. ;)
Are you saying you are not going to sell or produce the camber links?

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
No.

I am saying the design we had "finalized" before (Billet, Adjustable with threaded adjuster) is not the route we are going. We are pulling though with the solid one-piece billet versions in Poly/Bearing and Delrin/Bearing offerings.

I really really wish I had more info as to an ETA, but all I can say is we have made major progress and actually have the part # assigned - UTCA057 Poly and UTCA064 Delrin.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
No.

I am saying the design we had "finalized" before (Billet, Adjustable with threaded adjuster) is not the route we are going. We are pulling though with the solid one-piece billet versions in Poly/Bearing and Delrin/Bearing offerings.

I really really wish I had more info as to an ETA, but all I can say is we have made major progress and actually have the part # assigned - UTCA057 Poly and UTCA064 Delrin.
Really wish I could purchase the delrin version right now, or VERY soon. I have the whole IRS removed from my GT350 right now and this would be the perfect time to install them.
Sponsored