Sponsored

BMR Suspension New Product Release - Driveshaft Safety Loop For S550 - DSL017

BMR Suspension

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 300A PP GT
BMR Suspension Releases Driveshaft Safety Loop for 2015-Newer Mustang - DSL017

Protect your 2015 and newer Mustang, while complying with NHRA safety rules with a Driveshaft Safety Loop from BMR Suspension. BMR Suspension’s Driveshaft Safety Loop for the 2015-newer Mustangs is compatible with MGW short-throw shifters. Built from CNC-formed, laser cut, ¼-inch steel plate, this is the perfect way to increase safety on your S550 Mustang. The BMR Driveshaft Safety Loop (DSL017) complies with all NHRA rules, allowing you to go quicker than 13.99 with stock tires, and 11.49 with sticky tires. The DSL017 is 100-percent bolt-on and solidly attaches to the underside of the transmission crossmember with supplied Grade 8 hardware. BMR designed the DSL017 for street, drag race, and top speed applications. A Driveshaft Safety Loop is cheap insurance to protect your investment and provide peace-of-mind whether you are at the track or on the street. BMR Suspension’s Driveshaft Safety Loop is available in black hammertone and red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 1 hour. Proudly made in the U.S.A.

To preview all of BMR’s high-performance suspension parts, please visit www.bmrsuspension.com, email [email protected], or contact them at BMR Suspension, 928 Sligh Ave, Seffner, FL 33584, 813-986-9302, Fax: 813-986-8055.

Sponsored

Jeff_oddo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Installed mine last weekend. Very easy and quick install. Some of the actual bolts for the loop are a tight fit and you need to really maneuver your hand between the exhaust pipes to use a wrench to tighten the bolts. But other than that it fit snug and I torqued the 4 main bolts to spec. The smaller bolts for the loop are impossible to torque with the exhaust pipes in the way so I tightened them down real tight. Also, no noticed vibrations or anything after install.
Sponsored