Not open for further replies.

BMR Suspension

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 300A PP GT
Level 1 Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit for S550 Mustangs

CB010

Reduce wheelhop, bushing deflection, and cradle movement on your S550 Mustang with a Level 1 Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit from BMR Suspension. Built from 6061-T6 billet aluminum, and stainless steel, BMR’s CB010 Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit is designed to reduce cradle bushing deflection, which is one of the biggest causes of wheelhop. BMR’s Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit (CB010) captures the inner bushing sleeve and outer lip of the bushing cup on the cradle, as well as the bottom portion of the bushings’ inner sleeves, reducing movement on any plane. BMR Suspension designed the CB010 Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit for street performance, drag racing, and handling applications. This 100% bolt-on kit uses existing boltholes and hardware, allowing for easy installation with simple hand tools. The kit is designed to work with all S550 Mustangs including convertibles, as well as with other companies’ cradle bracing kits. Once installed, the Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit minimizes bushing and cradle deflection with nearly no change in NVH. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!

BMR Suspension’s CB010 Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit is available in black hammertone and red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is 1-2 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.! Installation time is about 3-4 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!

To preview all of BMR’s high-performance suspension parts, please visit www.bmrsuspension.com, email [email protected], or contact them at BMR Suspension, 928 Sligh Ave, Seffner, FL 33584, 813-986-9302, Fax: 813-986-8055.

CB010_1600.jpg
Sponsored

GTPP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Interesting! Basically the lockout portion of the cb005 only. When I did my cb005 I had difficulties aligning the cradle (my own fault), ended up only installing this portion. It still really helped lock down the rear of the car, feels way more connected than stock. Definitely worth it if you don't mind the possibility of less than perfect cradle alignment.

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
Yup! This product works VERY well.

I ran it on my '16 PP car for months. The only reason I ended up adding the rest of the kit to make it a CB005 is because I absolutely LOVE the CB005's ability to be used as a jacking point. Wheel and tires swaps, Halfshaft swaps, supension swaps....CB005 FTW!
Super Pro Links 2.jpg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.