Sponsored

BMR/Steeda Suspension Mods

Freedom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT, '22 Tesla Model 3, '22 F-150 Lightning
A lil late response and I probably should've stated it earlier. I ordered the cb005 kit from lethal due to it being a backup jacking point and there was a sale going on. Given my circumstance of NOT getting the product in within over 2 months, you will experience the same thing. Stick with Steeda, at least they have stock and still has a forum rep here.. smh

Also steeda has sale up until tomorrow 9/8, I wonder if I have time to cancel my old order.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Willistylz

Willistylz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
christopher
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP 2
Got everything except CB762R from BeefCake racing. Did order Steeda Springs. MM caster camber plates from AM. New hardware from local Ford.
Could be waiting for a bit on CB762R, told 2 weeks but probably going to be 3 wks plus from order date.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
I ordered the cb005 kit from lethal due to it being a backup jacking point
Steeda's IRS braces can also be used as a jacking point.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Steeda's IRS braces can also be used as a jacking point.
This is true - we don't advertise it as a value add but it's able to be done.

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
A lil late response and I probably should've stated it earlier. I ordered the cb005 kit from lethal due to it being a backup jacking point and there was a sale going on. Given my circumstance of NOT getting the product in within over 2 months, you will experience the same thing. Stick with Steeda, at least they have stock and still has a forum rep here.. smh

Also steeda has sale up until tomorrow 9/8, I wonder if I have time to cancel my old order.
This has been my experience too. First off all they made the driver's side CB005 brace too long and it doesn't fit. Ordered a new one 6 weeks ago and told they are still on back order. Terrible quality, customer service, no online support, and ridiculous lead time.
I haven't had a single issue with Steeda.

Sponsored

S550 Recon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
'22 CF150
Sad to see all these recent comments about BMR on various platforms. Seems they have become too large and busy for their own good. It's a shame.

Paul McWhiskey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium w/PP
Wow! I installed a bunch of BMR's suspension parts about 2 years ago and was very impressed with the quality of the parts and their customer service. Tech was very helpful with answering my questions and even pointing me in the right direction for what I was trying to accomplish while also not allowing me to spend more money than would have been necessary. Many businesses would have just sold me the parts and taken the money. To date I have been very happy with all of the stuff I purchased from them. It is saddening to hear things like this about companies regardless of the products that they provide. And it will cost them to have posts such as these in the threads unless they get control of things.

In all of our daily transactions the thing that we most want is to feel good about what we are spending our money on. Whether that is just a smiling and friendly check out person at the grocery store or the realtor that you are dealing with on a property. That requires sincerity and honesty from the salesperson and company. I spent 35 years in sales and lost very few customers to lower prices because I was there for them and the culture of the companies, I worked for was one of honesty and respect for the customer. I quit a ginormous company that purchased the business that I had worked at for 18 years because they were unscrupulous and lacking in morals and ethics. After their purchase I did stick around for 18 months but decided that I could not change their "culture" and I was not going to allow them to change me.

BMR get your sh*t together and take care of your business.

Diesel Diver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible PP1 Royal Crimson
This has been my experience too. First off all they made the driver's side CB005 brace too long and it doesn't fit. Ordered a new one 6 weeks ago and told they are still on back order. Terrible quality, customer service, no online support, and ridiculous lead time.
I haven't had a single issue with Steeda.
Just curious, are you ordering from Steeda via their Canadian or USA page? (Distributor) .

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Just curious, are you ordering from Steeda via their Canadian or USA page? (Distributor) .
I order from Steeda.ca and the prices end up only slightly more. Some less, it depends. They offer free shipping over $200 so I always make sure I take advantage of that. Buying from Steeda US I have to pay shipping (usually more than $50) + credit card currency exchange. I always do the math and compare.
Sponsored