jackm415

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Hello,

I have a 2015 Mustang GT and i'd like to lower the car just slightly to get rid of the wheel gap, however, as it is my daily driver and sees rough roads, I do not want to slam the car. I saw that BMR made min drop springs. I know these can be used with stock dampers, but I am probably going to just go ahead and get better ones because I do a lot of driving on rough roads.

Does this seem like a good combo for daily driving? Anyone here run these? I could also use Koni dampers, or any of the aftermarket ones.
Sponsored

Roadway 5.0

Strassejager
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016GT PP 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Hello,

I have a 2015 Mustang GT and i'd like to lower the car just slightly to get rid of the wheel gap, however, as it is my daily driver and sees rough roads, I do not want to slam the car. I saw that BMR made min drop springs. I know these can be used with stock dampers, but I am probably going to just go ahead and get better ones because I do a lot of driving on rough roads.

Does this seem like a good combo for daily driving? Anyone here run these? I could also use Koni dampers, or any of the aftermarket ones.
That’s a good DD combo for sure; good call on updating dampers—you’ll be glad you did.

Consider Bilstein shocks and struts too. They’re a bit more than the FP Tracks but are very, very good too.

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
Great Choice

Hello,

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Those will work nice LMK if you need any help with picking dampers

FordMustacheGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
That's a great combo - I installed those exact springs with the FP Track dampers and I'm completely happy with the ride on the street. It's great on the track too. I upgraded from the base GT suspension.

I live in New England where we have some pretty terrible roads. I would describe the ride as firm but definitely still comfortable, I wouldn't call it jarring at all. To be honest, I would even be ok if the ride were slightly firmer and I generally prefer my suspension to be on the softer side of "ideal" than on the firmer side.

I found these threads very useful back when I was obsessing over which suspension setup to go with.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...ith-the-ford-performance-track-shocks.105570/

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/m6g-suspension-nirvana.122473/
Sponsored