• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Colorado BMR IRS Subframe Support System CB762 - $185 free ship

NickBlack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Bought for $200
Selling for $185 free shipping (shipping is gonna cost me around $35 bucks)

Selling my brand new, never installed BMR IRS Subframe Support Brace System - CB762
Selling the Mustang so hope these can be put to good use. They are awesome for the S550 chassis to get better traction and cornering!

New in box, only opened to take photos.
https://www.bmrsuspension.com/?page=products&productid=1910&desktop=1

- 4-piece IRS Bracing System, most thorough IRS Bracing System Available
- Reduces IRS Movement and IRS Assembly Deflection
- Compatible with BMR and other IRS Modifications / Mounting Solutions
- Zero decrease in ground clearance
- Extremely easy bolt-on installation
- Works better than any other bracing solution when used alone as a single product
- Reinforces critical areas of the IRS Subframe by reducing leverage
- High-Quality hardware for installation included

Info: After a few years of drawing parts up, making prototypes and testing, BMR finally came to a design in which they feel is as "good as it gets" when relying on bracing to add additional rigidity to the IRS-to-Chassis mounting. ADDITIONALLY, the CB762 kit adds additional reinforcement to the IRS Subframe itself by tying in to the front leg of the subframe where the leverage is reduced on the component. This area sees significant loads as it is directly in front of the Front Rear Lower Arm pivot point and just rearward of the front Subframe-to-chassis mounting point. In the rear we take the "zero movement" approach by mounting a SUPER heavy-duty plate beneath the sway-bar mounts and we then tie that into the rear bushing mount - it is locked SOLID. This rear mounting method ensures the rear of the IRS subframe does not move or drop at all under heavy loads, which in-turn helps with the movement of the overall system by reducing twist loads on the front mounts.

Thanks,
Nick

IMG_20200512_124817.jpg
IMG_20200512_125031.jpg
IMG_20200512_125326.jpg
IMG_20200512_125350.jpg
Sponsored

PONYPWR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I have this with their cradle bushing lockout kit... BEST thing I've done to the car by a mile. Makes the rear MUCH more planted and predictable. It improves confidence greatly. GLWS!

OP
OP
NickBlack

NickBlack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT PP1
I have this with their cradle bushing lockout kit... BEST thing I've done to the car by a mile. Makes the rear MUCH more planted and predictable. It improves confidence greatly. GLWS!
Awesome thank you, Yeah I've heard amazing things about BMR suspension components, they really do an awesome job!