• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Virginia BMR and Steeda parts for sale

HotJob757

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
I recently sold my Mustang for an F150 and have some parts to off load. The BMR parts are brand new. I opened the boxes when I received them to make sure all the pieces and parts were inside. I opened the packing material for these pictures. The Steeda parts are used, but in good condition with only a few thousand miles on them. The Steeda springs are for cars with magnaride. I am willing to negotiate on the prices some and ship if necessary. Thanks for looking.

SOLD - BMR - CB005H - Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit, Level 2 $175
20200917_175013.jpg

BMR - CB762H - IRS Subfame Support Brace System $175
BMR - TCA045 - Vertical Links, Spherical bushings $225
20200917_175318.jpg

SOLD - Steeda Sport Springs for Magnaride - 555-8243 - $200
20200917_174633.jpg

SOLD - Steeda Caster/Camber Plates - 555-8139 - $250
20200917_174346.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

HotJob757

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Springs and caster/camber plates are sold. BMR parts still available.

OP
OP

HotJob757

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Still have BMR - CB762H - IRS Subfame Support Brace System and the
BMR - TCA045 - Vertical Links with Spherical bushings available.

Sponsored

Littleredd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT W/PP2
Will you take $150 for the vertical links?

The01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
200 shipped is a damn deal. Stop being cheap trying to nickel and dime. Want race parts for autozone brand pricing.

Bump for previous purchase seller

OP
OP

HotJob757

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
200 shipped is a damn deal. Stop being cheap trying to nickel and dime. Want race parts for autozone brand pricing.

Bump for previous purchase seller
Thank you sir I appreciate it. I'm not trying to rip anybody off or get rich, but I'm not going to give it away either.

Littleredd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT W/PP2
I'm not trying to steal it, but isn't this the game we're all playing...

I say "$150?", you say, "Nah, take $190 though", and then I go, "how about we split the difference at $175". Deal done, I get a part at a discount and you get the cash for a part that obviously isn't flying out your garage.

I'm looking for the (I) win-win (you).

So how about it, $175 shipped?

Sponsored

The01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
I'm not trying to steal it, but isn't this the game we're all playing...

I say "$150?", you say, "Nah, take $190 though", and then I go, "how about we split the difference at $175". Deal done, I get a part at a discount and you get the cash for a part that obviously isn't flying out your garage. n.

I'm looking for the (I) win-win (you).

So how about it, $175 shipped?

This guy doesn’t get it. It goes unspoken when you know it’s a deal and you be a man and accept the deal. If you are make or break on $50 and need to negotiate $25 clearly you need to save up your money or simply keep your car stock and find another thing to try wasting time and money on

200 shipped is a deal as I said. If you don’t take it someone else will. I paid more for my same links and worth every penny. Someone start a GoFundMe for this guy.

Littleredd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT W/PP2
This guy doesn’t get it. It goes unspoken when you know it’s a deal and you be a man and accept the deal. If you are make or break on $50 and need to negotiate $25 clearly you need to save up your money or simply keep your car stock and find another thing to try wasting time and money on

200 shipped is a deal as I said. If you don’t take it someone else will. I paid more for my same links and worth every penny. Someone start a GoFundMe for this guy.
Where to begin... Well I thought the OP was "a man" (I can't believe you're gate keeping buy parts online but ok) who can make their own decisions about selling a part online without you sticking your nose into a sale that YOU ARE NOT A PARTY OF.

Who asked you? No one.

I hate negotiating, and if you look under my name you will see that my post count means I am a veteran at this buying parts from a forum thing we're doing.

Additionally, have you considered that I don't know how great a deal $200 is? It's about 20% max off a part that retails around $230. OP has been sitting on it since September. It's not priced to move is it then?

I can't believe I have to say this, but in the last 2 weeks I have put $2k into my build, with at least another $1400 to install it all. I am not a rich man so, yeah, I'd like to save $50 where I can, but I'm ok with only saving the $25 from the last available asking price.

That's my story, now I'd love to hear about why you feel the need to interject yourself into a matter that doesn't concern you in any way (unless you are a shill for the seller?) AND being douchey while your at it?

"Be a man..." What a turd!

Last edited:

Littleredd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT W/PP2
Thank you sir I appreciate it. I'm not trying to rip anybody off or get rich, but I'm not going to give it away either.
Amy interest in my offer of $175 shipped?

The car is going in for the rest of the parts next week and I'd love to do it all at once...

OP
OP

HotJob757

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Amy interest in my offer of $175 shipped?

The car is going in for the rest of the parts next week and I'd love to do it all at once...
Another member offered me $190. I'm not doing $150 or $175. If you were local and I didn't have to ship them, then I'd do $175. They are $239 or more from just about every site I checked. I'm not pressed to sell them or hurting for money that I'm giving stuff away. They are only taking up space on a shelf in my garage. Had you not tried to low ball me with a ridiculous offer of $150, then maybe we could have worked something out. Thanks for bumping my post and getting them sold, I appreciate it.

Littleredd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT W/PP2
Another member offered me $190. I'm not doing $150 or $175. If you were local and I didn't have to ship them, then I'd do $175. They are $239 or more from just about every site I checked. I'm not pressed to sell them or hurting for money that I'm giving stuff away. They are only taking up space on a shelf in my garage. Had you not tried to low ball me with a ridiculous offer of $150, then maybe we could have worked something out. Thanks for bumping my post and getting them sold, I appreciate it.
No worries man, it was worth a shot for me and I'm glad you got them sold for close to what you were asking for. I know that other parts will come and another opportunity for me will come.

There was nothing personal nor any malice intent in the low-ball offer, I am actually new to this Mustang parts game. I have come away with a better understanding of how to buy parts in a forum like this, as well as a better understanding of what people are expecting, so thank you.

Also, thanks for getting back to me, that too is appreciated.

Regards,
Redd
Sponsored