Sponsored

Bluffton SC - Cars & Coffee - April 18th

Jason_W

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 Auto - Magnetic
Just a heads up that there is a cars and coffee meet in Bluffton this Saturday for anyone in the SE Georgia or SC area. It's turning out to be a big event and is growing each month. It will be at the USCB campus off of Hwy. 278...

Check out the official FB page...look for "Cars and Coffee Hilton Head Island, SC".
Sponsored

WKT

I Bleed FORD Blue!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lead Foot Grey
I will be there, how about you Jason?

OP
OP

Jason_W

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 Auto - Magnetic
I will...have to get the car all cleaned up this evening...hopefully the rain holds off till the afternoon!

WKT

I Bleed FORD Blue!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
A few pics from Bluffton Cars and Coffee today.
I'll start with mine:D

OP
OP

Jason_W

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 Auto - Magnetic
Damn...sorry I missed it this morning! It was pouring rain when I got up and I wasnt feeling well on top of that.

Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
what wheels are those WKT on your car?

good pics! we got Cars and coffee in columbia...but always forget about it...never been yet

WKT

I Bleed FORD Blue!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Khyber
They are Niche Essen 20x10 - 40mm offset - 275/35-20 Mickey Thompson Street Comp, front and rear, from Need for Speed/Paul.
Sorry you didn't make it Jason, they had a good turn out. I only took pics of most of the Mustangs, a few Porsche and Ferrari. I only posted a few of the pics.
The Boss 302 belonged to the man that had the black Ford GT at the last Cars and Coffee.

drabon74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium 401a
Thanks Khyber
They are Niche Essen 20x10 - 40mm offset - 275/35-20 Mickey Thompson Street Comp, front and rear, from Need for Speed/Paul.
Sorry you didn't make it Jason, they had a good turn out. I only took pics of most of the Mustangs, a few Porsche and Ferrari. I only posted a few of the pics.
The Boss 302 belonged to the man that had the black Ford GT at the last Cars and Coffee.
Those wheels look really nice. Myrtle Beach needs to do a cars and coffee, looks like a good time.

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
Just a heads up that there is a cars and coffee meet in Bluffton this Saturday for anyone in the SE Georgia or SC area. It's turning out to be a big event and is growing each month. It will be at the USCB campus off of Hwy. 278...

Check out the official FB page...look for "Cars and Coffee Hilton Head Island, SC".
Cars and Coffee in Bluffton... Sure has changed since I moved away 15 years ago. lol

Sariandan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EcoBoost
And, it's still going. I went this past Saturday. Quite a few Mustangs. Next time, I'll get some pictures.
Sponsored