Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
Nice job. I never liked the stainless capped lug nuts either.

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
[MENTION=21671]zombiekiller[/MENTION] yes I am signed up for the track light, HPDE , track heavy, track night, and more autocross. It's sucks because I am doing everything right keeping the crazy driving on the track, but Kenner cops and causeway cops just suck in general, useless. Driving in a strait line on the bridge early in the AM with no traffic, it's dumb because I should of never gotten this ticket, if I am going to get a ticket I want to at least be trying to speed so it's at least justicble. Oh well
When there are no cars on the road, that's when you are most vulnerable. No other cars ahead of you for a cop to laser them, alerting you ahead of time. If they are using laser, and you're the only one on the road, by the time your detector goes off, they've got you.

Praehotec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 mustang, 2017 GT350R
Those lug nuts look really nice! I may have to look into those someday when I get my car!

Sponsored

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
Nice lug nuts, so how fast over the limit did u get nailed for ?
If he didn't post up his car, his location, his pictures, he could get away with saying how much he was over the limit. Anonymity has its perks.

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
If he didn't post up his car, his location, his pictures, he could get away with saying how much he was over the limit. Anonymity has its perks.
I guess but we have all be pinched by johnny law. My worst ever was 109 in a 55 many moons ago when I was 17 y/o. Man my old man was pissed lol .

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
I guess but we have all be pinched by johnny law. My worst ever was 109 in a 55 many moons ago when I was 17 y/o. Man my old man was pissed lol .
Wouldn't that land you in jail?? :eyebulge:

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
At the time in Maryland it had to be double the speed limit. I missed it by 1 mph.
Things were crappy, but I'm sure you were still thanking God for that 1mph lol

Sponsored

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
thats a cool fish eye lens effect

zombiekiller

warranties are 4 wussies
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350, 66 galaxie,a Tesla, and an AMG G63
When there are no cars on the road, that's when you are most vulnerable. No other cars ahead of you for a cop to laser them, alerting you ahead of time. If they are using laser, and you're the only one on the road, by the time your detector goes off, they've got you.
thus why i recommend ALPs to him as well.

the ALPs in my other car have saved my ass numerous times on long straight stretched between western cities.

Figure 1500 for the ALP rig, plus another 600 or so to a good installer. ( worth it to pay someone that really knows how to install jammers to do it. )

The more flush and custom that you want the control module, speaker, etc , the more the install costs.

65sohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Should I just return it and get a V1? I tried asking you what I should get in a private msg, because we live in the same area, but I guess that was when you were out of town. I only got this because I just got a speeding ticket, I told the cop I have not gotten one in 8 years and still would not let me go. It was on the causeway to which I never go on, I just wasn't paying attention to my speed. Any advice on how to get out of a speeding ticket?
I received a V1 as a Christmas present about five years ago. At first it was fine. However as time went on it became virtually useless due to incessant false alerts. It turns out that the majority of falses are caused by newer cars with smart cruise and lane departure systems, features that didn't exist when my V1 was built. Last year I had it updated and the junk filter eliminated at least half of the falses. What REALLY improves the overall performance is the free YaV1 Android app. It is similar to the V1 Connection but more customizable. I will often go days without hearing a peep out of the V1. With a V1 one of these blue tooth accessories is indispensable.

OP
OP
Blaze489

Blaze489

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 SHELBY GT350 Magnetic Track Pack
I received a V1 as a Christmas present about five years ago. At first it was fine. However as time went on it became virtually useless due to incessant false alerts. It turns out that the majority of falses are caused by newer cars with smart cruise and lane departure systems, features that didn't exist when my V1 was built. Last year I had it updated and the junk filter eliminated at least half of the falses. What REALLY improves the overall performance is the free YaV1 Android app. It is similar to the V1 Connection but more customizable. I will often go days without hearing a peep out of the V1. With a V1 one of these blue tooth accessories is indispensable.
The only false alerts I have been getting is when I pass by a bank. I do not know what to do, return or keep, It is annoying returning stuff I bought online, and I just got it to work properly with my car and my phone. Then I would have to return the mount too. Then buy the V1 and its mount.
Sponsored