Sponsored

Black out badges/kits etc.

vpec13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I want to replace the 5.0 and the rear emblems with genuine good quality badges/emblems in black, gloss black to be exact. I don't really trust amazon/ebay for car parts and would rather buy something that isnt going to break or fall off in a few months. Just looking to see what other guys used.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
I want to replace the 5.0 and the rear emblems with genuine good quality badges/emblems in black, gloss black to be exact. I don't really trust amazon/ebay for car parts and would rather buy something that isnt going to break or fall off in a few months. Just looking to see what other guys used.

Thanks!
I can’t speak for the rear emblem, but the stock fender 5.0’s that I removed were cheap chromed plastic. And I replaced them with cheap eBay badges. That was 2 years ago. So far they look as good as they did from day 1. And these cheap eBay badges are plastics as well. My car is parked for winters as well......just an fyi.

I am in no way saying the cheap ones I bought are as good as the type you would/could buy from a vendor here or anywhere in the US. I am just saying that mine are perfect for me.

OP
OP

vpec13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I can’t speak for the rear emblem, but the stock fender 5.0’s that I removed were cheap chromed plastic. And I replaced them with cheap eBay badges. That was 2 years ago. So far they look as good as they did from day 1. And these cheap eBay badges are plastics as well. My car is parked for winters as well......just an fyi.

I am in no way saying the cheap ones I bought are as good as the type you would/could buy from a vendor here or anywhere in the US. I am just saying that mine are perfect for me.
Do you happen to have a link? also did you use your own 3m adheisve to get it to stick and di they have the guidng pins?

NastyPumpkin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Boosted Mustang GT

Thanks!
CJ Pony Parts

rebellovw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
American Muscle has the 40$ a piece Ford Perf 5.0 badges - which are suppose to be the best - highest quality - black adhesive. That is where I'm buying mine.

Sponsored

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Do you happen to have a link? also did you use your own 3m adheisve to get it to stick and di they have the guidng pins?
I don’t have the link now. They had black adhesive and no guiding pins.

OP
OP

vpec13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

Rash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Magnetic/Showstopper Red, 401A, Active Exhaust
What’s the best place to buy a gloss black pony for the front grill?

OP
OP

vpec13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
What’s the best place to buy a gloss black pony for the front grill?
Not sure, I plan on changing out the grill so the chrome one is staying for now

Sponsored