Reaction score
Website
www.j-w-racing.co.uk
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
S550 Magnetic Grey
black-friday.jpg

Hi everyone , we are having our annual Black Friday promotion and this year have chosen to spread the love over a full week so people can maximise the offers and we can put as much product out there as possible

you can see our offer on Facebook here https://www.facebook...?type=3 but the basics are as follows.

Sale commences 8am Monday 25th November and will close 6.30pm Monday 2nd December (Cyber Monday).

For the duration of the sale period we will be offering discounts on a wide range of celebrated brands and special pricing on certain overstock items so we can prepare space for new 2020 products.

Some of the discounts include:
Seibon Carbon 15%
Anderson Composites 15%
APR Performance 15%
Eibach 15%
Milltek Exhausts 20%
Scorpion Exhausts 20%
Mishimoto 20%
Devils Own 10%
Radium Engineering 10%
Ford Service 25%
Manley Pistons 10%
Manley Con Rods 10%
Samco hoses 20%
Pedders 10%
JWR various %
Coplus indicators 10%
X Force 10%
And much more

If you donā€™t see a brand listed you are interested in please do call or message us and check if an offer applies.

Rules of offer:
1. Applies strictly between the dates and times stated , no exceptions
2. All discounts are from manufacturers RRP (not always the same as our website price, do check if unsure)
3. All orders must be paid for in full prior to close of offer period
4. We will advise at time of order / payment , anticipated delivery time. In this busy period it is likely many parts will be ā€˜too orderā€™ , you are expected to be patient and wait for non stock items to be delivered.
5. All agreed prices are final, no further discounts will apply

As one last offer any item purchased during the offer period will also attract a 20% discount on our labour rate if you want the parts fitted as well

We will be adding to this list as the week goes by with any new or used overstock items we have and are looking to move on to make space for next year , please let us know if you have any specific interest or parts you are looking for

cheers

JWR Team
thumbsup.gif
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

JWR

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.j-w-racing.co.uk
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
S550 Magnetic Grey
Above deals commences at 8am this morning people , any questions , quotes or enquiries , fire them over ,we will be pleased to help

cheers

jason
thumbsup.gif

OP
OP

JWR

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.j-w-racing.co.uk
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
S550 Magnetic Grey
Well , its early days in our Black Friday week sale but far and away the Mishimoto range has been the most popular product , specifically the oil cooler kits!

With many people still concerned that Ford have not done enough to cure the problem , the 20% discount on the range has certainly got a few of you reaching for the cheque book

thank you to all of you that have taken us up on offer goods already , we do appreciate your support
thumbsup.gif

we hope to have time to continue adding excess stock and special offers as the week goes on ! if you have any questions do let us know

OP
OP

JWR

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.j-w-racing.co.uk
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
S550 Magnetic Grey
Couple more brands have been added to the list on offer for the remainder of the sale period

Coplus indicators have 10% off

X Force exhausts have 10% off

we also have a one off set of Gloss Black (anthracite shown) MRR Design M350 Flow Forged 19" Alloy wheels, they are opffered as a square set up (10" all round )

mrr_m350_20x10-1507-349-00-lay-1000.jpg

Ā£1200.00 inc VAT and delivery for this single set

any questions let us know

regards

Jason

Nevyn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nevyn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang V8 GT
Vehicle Showcase
been chatting to Jason on FB messenger and found the service helpful and friendly.
As a result my order list has grown and I've ended up brining some mods forward to take advantage of the deals this week.

Thanks guys.

Sponsored

OP
OP

JWR

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.j-w-racing.co.uk
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
S550 Magnetic Grey
Many thanks Nevyn, looking forward to seeing the car with the new parts installed :sunglasses:

Thanks also to everyone else who has been in touch and taken advantage so far :like:

Keep your enquiries coming , deals on all sorts of parts and a few one offs also , up to close of business Monday 2nd

cheers

Jason

pr8196

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Proj
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 5.0 Need for Green - Custom Pack 2 with Magneride adaptive suspension, rear spoiler
Many thanks Nevyn, looking forward to seeing the car with the new parts installed :sunglasses:

Thanks also to everyone else who has been in touch and taken advantage so far :like:

Keep your enquiries coming , deals on all sorts of parts and a few one offs also , up to close of business Monday 2nd

cheers

Jason
HI Jason,
My Mustang is 6 months old from new now. Will the eibach wheel spacers void any Ford warranty? do you also supply fitting service at your workshop?

thanks

OP
OP

JWR

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.j-w-racing.co.uk
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
S550 Magnetic Grey
HI Jason,
My Mustang is 6 months old from new now. Will the eibach wheel spacers void any Ford warranty? do you also supply fitting service at your workshop?

thanks
hi there

that's a question for your Ford dealer in truth , some are more accommodating than others

its my opinion that even if you had a really awkward dealer they can only consider rejecting a warranty claim on components directly relative to the modification. So if you damaged a wheel or had a wheel bearing problem they might say it was because you installed spacers , but even then they would need to prove the damage was directly related before they could take action

anything else on the car unrelated to wheel spacers could not have any warranty effect

of course something like a wheel spacer is quite easy to remove prior to taking your car in for any warranty work in any case so I don't see a problem on those specific parts

yes we have install facilities on site at our workshop

let me know if I can help you further

regards

Jason

Nevyn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nevyn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang V8 GT
Vehicle Showcase
HI Jason,

thanks
i spoke with my dealer when I collected the car.
He and the senior guy who was there at the time advised that going stage1 with mods is generally accepted.
Supercharger would void. But he send so long as you donā€™t push the boundaries they accept most owners want to personalise their cars.
He also said going Rouch is generally a safe bet because they are a ford recognised tuner.
I think it would depend on the dealer but seems I picked a friendly one.

OP
OP

JWR

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.j-w-racing.co.uk
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
S550 Magnetic Grey
i spoke with my dealer when I collected the car.
He and the senior guy who was there at the time advised that going stage1 with mods is generally accepted.
Supercharger would void. But he send so long as you donā€™t push the boundaries they accept most owners want to personalise their cars.
He also said going Rouch is generally a safe bet because they are a ford recognised tuner.
I think it would depend on the dealer but seems I picked a friendly one.
indeed sounds like they would support you if you went along with the parts you have mentioned , spacers aren't a big mod in any shape or form

do let me know me know if I can help further

jason
Sponsored