sphinx

Mr. Whipple
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
67 Mustang GT Fastback
What color do you offer that is a near match to the Performance Package 2, Dark Tarnish Stainless wheel color? Need to match that color. Looking at the FS06 19x11's. Thanks

DevilDocAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 V6 but it’s neato
MRR warranty is shit. I sent in photos of the damage that occurred during manufacturing BEFORE the coating and the message I got back was

“Why didn’t you tell us sooner”

They denied the claim and Adam Deleon ([email protected]) told me to pound sand.

Buyer beware.

Sponsored
OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
What color do you offer that is a near match to the Performance Package 2, Dark Tarnish Stainless wheel color? Need to match that color. Looking at the FS06 19x11's. Thanks
we can get close but for a exact match I recommend either wet paint which we dont use but we can sublet out for you locally we just need the color code.

sphinx

Mr. Whipple
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
67 Mustang GT Fastback
we can get close but for a exact match I recommend either wet paint which we dont use but we can sublet out for you locally we just need the color code.
Okay then ... don't need paint. If you are familiar with that color/hue/sheen, then what two colors on either side of that would you say are the "close" ones? Would a color code allow you to better target the two powder colors? Is there any correlation, paint code to powder color formulation? Thanks!

Fly2High

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Would a FS01 in a 19x9.5 22mm offset fit a 2019 Mustang GT with PP2 (15" - 6 piston Brembo brakes) on the front?
Would FS01 in a 19x9.5 45mm offset fit the rear?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.