Sponsored

Black Friday at Lethal Performance! Over 60 brands on sale! $5000 Giveaway!

Skwibbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT500, '17 2SS (previous)
Use FRIDAY at checkout for the discount code ☠ That bad boy wakes these cars up!
Is that code only for JLT? I didn't use a code for the reso delete but it already had a discount on it.

Edit: Is there a way for me to cancel my order so I can reorder with the Friday code?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tom@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Is that code only for JLT? I didn't use a code for the reso delete but it already had a discount on it.

Edit: Is there a way for me to cancel my order so I can reorder with the Friday code?
Let me look into that for you.

what’s your order number?

Skwibbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT500, '17 2SS (previous)
just looked into your order and the res deletes are already discounted so you’re gtg!
Thanks, I definitely saw that. Out of curiosity I put another in my cart and applied the code in addition, which led to an even larger discount. No worries though, just a heads up for anyone else ordering.

Sponsored

Tom@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Thanks, I definitely saw that. Out of curiosity I put another in my cart and applied the code in addition, which led to an even larger discount. No worries though, just a heads up for anyone else ordering.
thanks for the heads up actually. Is not supposed to do that lol

Jordan @ Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Stingray M7
So Whipple or Roush? Research time...
They're both absolutely fantastic. Both kits are of the "top-shelf" variety and come with excellent support from their respective manufacturers. The Roush will make a bit more low-end grunt but the Whipple will keep sailing up top until you've reached the moon! Smaller rotors come into power sooner but bigger rotors will make more later. You'll love either. Feel free to ask any questions about either that come to mind, I'm more than happy to help.

Xzavior1818

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2015 SCION xB, 2019 Mustang Gt
AWSOME! Just ordered my borla switchfire! Been waiting for a sale on it for the whole year.. And not paying tax is extra savings.

LCSTORMY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
They're both absolutely fantastic. Both kits are of the "top-shelf" variety and come with excellent support from their respective manufacturers. The Roush will make a bit more low-end grunt but the Whipple will keep sailing up top until you've reached the moon! Smaller rotors come into power sooner but bigger rotors will make more later. You'll love either. Feel free to ask any questions about either that come to mind, I'm more than happy to help.
Thank you! I do have a question and hoping you know the answer:

Which brand of bearings are Roush and Whipple using? Are they using Tier 1 bearings like SKF, NTN,Koyo etc. Or are they using Tier 2 bearings? IE: KML, Chinese, etc.

I’m a power transmission (bearing) salesman and am curious to know.

Thanks.

Jordan @ Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Stingray M7
I don't know right off hand, but I know Roush upgrades the bearings over the standard eaton ones. You'll probably find bearings like SKF in aftermarket rebuild kits but I don't think that that's oem. More than happy to find out for ya though.

Sponsored

Stephen@lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt500

Hillsndale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 Magneride Magnetic Grey
Thank you Lethal Performance, just ordered the Borla Switchfire because of this thread!