Black Car, Black wheels, Brembo Red/Yellow

kluke15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
I went yellow. Seems everyone goes with red and I wanted to be a little different. I think the yellow looks good. They do get dirty decently quick. I think the yellow would look even better with some more open style wheels. The pp wheels cover a lot.

I used the g2 yellow. One did one bottle so basically one coat on all four calipers. Would prob have done at least two if I were to do it again.
BAB4502D-A708-4488-8540-A308D102D026.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP

sear12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
Not sure what kind of colour that is but i really like it and will definately try to fine some pics with other black cars with it as well.

1613919954557.png

Sponsored

dn1984

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Premium
There is a guy around here with a blacked out car with yellow calipers and it looks really good

pyrophilus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ShadowBlack GT Premium401a, PP1, ActiveExhaust
I own a shadow Black. The color was well named. It looks like a shadow. I purchased the Red paint cause I thought that was what you were suppose to do as a loyal Mustang enthusiasts.
I left mine the stock Grey after looking at photos of black cars with different colors behind wheels. When they are painted that is all you see when you look at the Shadow Black.
So I would say paint your calipers your favorite color since that is the first and only thing you will see when looking at your car.
I also have Shadow black and I contemplated painting my Brembos (or pay the $$$ and get the red brembo calipers), but I too thought that's all one will see if the calipers are painted.

Even with the PP1 black wheels that cover EVERYTHING, people notice the red dot on the 5.0, and the parts of the red Brembo lettering first.

So I am leaving it alone for now.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Even with the PP1 black wheels that cover EVERYTHING, people notice the red dot on the 5.0, and the parts of the red Brembo lettering first.
That's kind of the point of painting your calipers. You want them to stand out. Especially with the black holes crated by the car and wheel color.

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green GT 400A
I also have Shadow black and I contemplated painting my Brembos (or pay the $$$ and get the red brembo calipers), but I too thought that's all one will see if the calipers are painted.

So I am leaving it alone for now.

That's why black calipers are a decent choice, they don't look like an aftermarket add on screaming for attention, the wheel just looks better because of them, even though most people who look at the wheels won't know why.
Sponsored