• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Black Brembos from a 2019 PP2

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I think they look great with the white. Just a touch of color in all the black & white. Looks better than the combo of red with Bright Highland Green, IMO. As for painting vs swapping, the swap was a much better way to go.
I agree. The red brakes on the white car pick up the red interior so looks good and make sense but on the Bullitt they relate to nothing.
Sponsored

mfk2910

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Farouk
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
I went the cheap route and payed a body shop $200 to get mine painted yellow. Tip to anyone looking to change their caliper's color, DO NOT CHEAP OUT. Pay a professional caliper painter shop to do the job or do like OP and buy a set of pre-painted calipers from factory.
The body shop did a messy job. It's not really that bad but when you look close you will notice a lot of things that shouldn't have been done. One exemple is there was some paint on the rotors... Please don't do my mistake hahaha

IMG_20210519_191853.jpg

IMG_20210519_191848.jpg

IMG_20210605_203426.jpg

IMG_20210605_203416.jpg

IMG_20210605_203409.jpg

silverbullet85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Gt
No won't work for me cause calipers are not something I would accent.

To me it is illogical to remove and replace brake calipers of all things to change the color.

When a couple of hours, jacking the car, remove the wheels. Some paint, gives the same results.

And to quote a famous DIY guy " and your back on the road in no time"

LMAO
Have you seen calipers that were painted either by spray paint or by the g2 kit after a while? It looks like shit, so no, it does not achieve the same thing. You probably think bolt on caliper covers look good too.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Have you seen calipers that were painted either by spray paint or by the g2 kit after a while? It looks like shit, so no, it does not achieve the same thing. You probably think bolt on caliper covers look good too.

Hey notso, that's quite a stretch what is on the car suits me just fine.

I buy speed, change tires & suspension, change the caliper color? That's about as cool as fuzzy dices or the cd dangling from the mirror. Forgot to add LMAO

Last edited:

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
Hey notso, that's quite a stretch what is on the car suits me just fine.

I buy speed, change tires & suspension, change the caliper color? That's about as cool as fuzzy dices or the cd dangling from the mirror.
Chill out. Changing the caliper color and adding stripes makes it go faster.

Sponsored

circatee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Circatee
Vehicle(s)
2021 MUSTANG GT Premium Fastback
I can't believe that I just read through this entire thread. And, here I was thinking about changing my calipers to the colour red. My goodness, some of the comments. Ugh.

*Steps away from the PC, and from the car* Might as well leave all well alone...

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2022 Audi A5 S-Line
I can't believe that I just read through this entire thread. And, here I was thinking about changing my calipers to the colour red. My goodness, some of the comments. Ugh.

*Steps away from the PC, and from the car* Might as well leave all well alone...
it’s the internet don’t take it so serious, it would be bad for your health. To me painting the calipers myself would be a smart and wise decision. Now replacing them because I don’t like the color that’s absurd.

circatee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Circatee
Vehicle(s)
2021 MUSTANG GT Premium Fastback
it’s the internet don’t take it so serious, it would be bad for your health. To me painting the calipers myself would be a smart and wise decision. Now replacing them because I don’t like the color that’s absurd.

Touche'. For now, I will leave well alone. Current mission is for me to get the ceramic done. Initially, I was trying to get everything I wanted done, at the same time, because all being done by the same company. It would save me multiple trips to the shop.

OP
OP
danno1

danno1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Of course YOU di
Of course you haven't done ANY cosmetic changes to your vehicle. Lol!

Sponsored
OP
OP
danno1

danno1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Why do you think he did ?
Just saying there are some things that I don't agree is worth it also. Spending on aftermarket parts. Some look good some don’t.

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
I have painted a couple sets. Left them on the car, taped them, used 2 part mix high temp paint, added a brembo sticker. They look great. Haters gonna hate. To each their own.

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2022 Audi A5 S-Line
Of course YOU di
Of course you haven't done ANY cosmetic changes to your vehicle. Lol!
i do some but I rather do changes that I can feel . Hey your wheels don’t match your car you should change them to another color. I’ll buy your old set for$750!
Sponsored