Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
18 GT350R
Okay..? according to you and the guy who doesn't know what "symmetry" means and tends to forget what he says...

Meanwhile, plenty of sensible people in this thread (and FAR more people outside of the Mustang world) find this to be an extremely attractive car.

The minority always yells the loudest
I’d buy a Alfa Romeo in a heart beat.
Sponsored

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Automotive aesthetics are personal choice
Yes, but if that personal choice seems to be the opinion of the majority, then it's safe to assume there has to be something that makes it unsubjectively attractive

I don't see many people arguing that Jessica Alba isn't hot

Dominator961

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
18 GT350R
Yes, but if that personal choice seems to be the opinion of the majority, then it's safe to assume there has to be something that makes it unsubjectively attractive

She’s hot as hell.
I just wish the Kardashian klan would be wiped off the face of the earth.

rick81721

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB H6153

You will have to do a poll to verify "opinion of the majority".

Hey I love the looks of a Lamborghini Huracan - does that make me a sensible person??

Sponsored

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
yes, it looks like it was designed by Picasso, an abstract masterpiece on steroids, except it was a peruvian worm farmer, not piccasso , and bath salts not steroids
Have you SEEN Picasso art?

I feel you think he’s make a nice looking car... God bless you anyway. LOL

He didn’t create beauty. But he was unique.

It’s not only symmetry which creates beauty. It’s what that symmetry is made of. There are people with more symmetry in their faces than others, yet the more symmetrical faces aren’t always the most beautiful. That said, all vehicles mass produced have visual symmetry. Some of that is following good design rules and some of it is regulation. Others yet are the results of basic engineering principles. But assymmetry done right works well also. Think of the side view. When I first got into design, all the other designers coming up talked about the rule of thirds all day. As if it were the holy grail. And sometimes it is. But then we learned about the fibonacci sequence (golden ratio) and saw more organic ways of revealing and producing beauty in layout.

The Alfa Romeo in those pics looks like an ugly owl in my opinion. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. However, I think there are some universal standards it simply doesn’t meet. But I respect the boldness in designing it that way. Like Picasso, it’s art is not what most would call beautiful. But it’s bold and unique. Variety is the spice of life as they say.

The gt500 looks to me like the best looking mustang up to this point in history. It’s very modern, aggressive and smart. It looks a bit futuristic as well and even makes the gt350 and camaro zl1 look outdated. It has great lines and an aggressive tone. Kind of looks “weaponized” for lack of a better term. Like a rolling battle fortress.

I’ve heard some criticize the design and though I don’t get the criticism, I respectfully disagree. It looks both bold and beautiful.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500

i guess you subjectivly missed my graphic post. but i see we found someone else on the A-spectrum so ill refrain fromgoing further. but again, some dudes dig fat chicks too. ( alfa sales can show how the majority view its "beauty")

BFord1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Know what fat chicks and mopeds have in common?

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
i guess you subjectivly missed my graphic post. but i see we found someone else on the A-spectrum so ill refrain fromgoing further. but again, some dudes dig fat chicks too. ( alfa sales can show how the majority view its "beauty")
Your post had absolutely nothing regarding symmetry. But you might want to look up the definition of "subjective", because your use of it is completely incorrect (not that I'm surprised you can't compose a coherent sentence).

Keyword; "Some". Note, in my post, I was referring to the majority

Sponsored

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
listen..... I love my 2020 GT500 in Shadow Black
C22BA5DA-135C-4DF1-BFB5-4BDA17DD4411.jpeg
106BDD3A-0469-4EAE-82F3-C52C604BD3C1.jpeg
330E6FD0-7754-47B7-AFDC-9ABAE8499AFA.jpeg
04609A3D-1F0C-493F-9B60-AFCD8526C4D0.jpeg

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
Feb of '19...., Feb of '19...., Feb of '19...., etc, then BAM Aug of '20

Just curious how that happens?
I got an alert today and followed the link to the thread. No big deal really....

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Looks menacing In black for sure . I noticed this car sits lower then the 2020 track pack gt-500 car. Must be a 2021car being tested. I would love to have this car over those pasta rockets. These cars make a 1000 whp with just a few mods..
Sponsored

Last edited: