Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
There's a better view of what's going on there in Epiphany's pictures... seems to just be wires hanging out
Looks like the one that shipped out of Las Vegas a few days ago.

_____________ 20190201_150925.jpg

____x.jpg

__x.jpg

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Beauty is not only symmetry (which, what the fuck are you talking about? Both cars are absolutely symmetrical, maybe more so than the GT500, with the left half of it's grille being visibly blocked off), beauty is in a smooth, cohesive, flowing design, which all of my aforementioned examples grasp quite well

Or, it can come down to the fact that you may not like how they look, but at least none of them are goofy enough to have a damn triple stacked splitter
show me symetry, or smooth, or beauty on that fugly piece of...something.
wtf.JPG

MustangJoe84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 GT, 1998 GT Sport, 2003 Mach1, 2015 GT
I too was not as fond of the GT500 until I saw the silver base in person at the Baltimore show. It looks terrific and I take back any unkind comments for Chris Stevens designs that I may have stated in previous posts. It is very true about the the new designs needing to grow on you over time to be appreciated. Still wish they would offer silver wheel choices as an option instead of always black.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
There's a better view of what's going on there in Epiphany's pictures... seems to just be wires hanging out
They're just quick and easy lines run for logging, often for sensors that are added beyond what the production system will use.

Sponsored

dman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt pp lightning
I like the GT350 track pack spoiler.. the gaudy wing on the full track pack is too over the top for me... belongs on a honda civic...
I am still having issues with the front end though and the elongated air intakes.. reminds me of either a snow plow or one of those cartoon characters where their jaw drops to the floor...
The blacked out bumper made the front end wonky as well.. but looks great with the black color and the GT500 badge.... I still think the designs are being influenced by the "younger generation" at Ford...look at the 2018 GT refresh... "darth vader"... give me a break.....:facepalm:
it's growing on me... :fingerscrossed:
that front end is a visual disaster...looks like a Lego build or the designer/engineer didn't know what to do and squared off the nose with a huge buzzsaw, especially from the side. add to that the too thin, chicken wired mesh "grille" pieces...and someone got paid? I thought some of the Lexus grilles were...I know it's all about cooling. dman

dman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt pp lightning
Alfa’s are badass
there you go! ever really see an ugly front ended Ferrari? I think the 488's breath pretty well...and not all models have been mid-engine. some where along the line, gt500 design group had a wreck. dman

Sponsored

dman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt pp lightning
I too was not as fond of the GT500 until I saw the silver base in person at the Baltimore show. It looks terrific and I take back any unkind comments for Chris Stevens designs that I may have stated in previous posts. It is very true about the the new designs needing to grow on you over time to be appreciated. Still wish they would offer silver wheel choices as an option instead of always black.
black wheels make cars go faster...right? chrome coming back around, then gunmetal, then black, etc. gotta hand it to the bold ones that go for color. at least it's unique.
dman

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Looks pretty damn symmetrical to me.....