Sponsored

Nfs1000f

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2019 Ford Fusion SEL Hybrid
Billy Johnson flogs Shmee150’s GT500 around Buttonwillow. He takes the wheel at the 14:25 mark.
Sponsored

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
I have been enjoying his US tour. Starting from Miami and ending up in Cali. He has made some big stops from companies to streamers.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Its amazing, the difference between amateur hour and the guy who developed the car.

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Drifting at 120. Man how I would like to be the passenger in the car with a pro like @BillyJRacing.

I’m pretty sure I could start the drift at 120. Pretty sure the likely hood of it staying a drift and not a spin not so good. Having only drifted mine at low speed, the learning curve is steep at 120 and the margin of error is minute.

Last edited:

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Its amazing, the difference between amateur hour and the guy who developed the car.
Im just glad Ford Performance has a real YT Vlogger showcasing the car vs what we originally had to deal with. and yes, the seperation of skills is rather amazing

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Im just glad Ford Performance has a real YT Vlogger showcasing the car vs what we originally had to deal with. and yes, the seperation of skills is rather amazing
Yes, I've been in the car with the guy. I guess you can say that people with skills like that differentiate themselves from the general population. You, for example, have a particular skill set that made you successful. I do as well and I am very good at what I do.

I admire people who rise above it all and are able to be the best at what tney do. I think Billy is one of those people.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Yes, I've been in the car with the guy. I guess you can say that people with skills like that differentiate themselves from the general population. You, for example, have a particular skill set that made you successful. I do as well and I am very good at what I do.

I admire people who rise above it all and are able to be the best at what tney do. I think Billy is one of those people.
same. i think those that have succedeed in the face of adversity, and those that are at the very top of their game, reckoognize and respect that in others.

i dont even think schmee is that bad, hell, id say he is damn good. I have enough time on courses to know even in stock form this car would get me introuble so i justify NOT taking it on a course lol. However, ive said it a few times, i really am enjoying yours, billy, schmee's videos of roadcoursing this car.
If 2021 goes the way I originally planned 2020 pre-kovi to go, i may just have to get a car to start roadracing. thats how much im enjoying you guys..

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
same. i think those that have succedeed in the face of adversity, and those that are at the very top of their game, reckoognize and respect that in others.

i dont even think schmee is that bad, hell, id say he is damn good. I have enough time on courses to know even in stock form this car would get me introuble so i justify NOT taking it on a course lol. However, ive said it a few times, i really am enjoying yours, billy, schmee's videos of roadcoursing this car.
If 2021 goes the way I originally planned 2020 pre-kovi to go, i may just have to get a car to start roadracing. thats how much im enjoying you guys..
Rereading my post, I was referring to what we all do as professionals in life. We all have our thing, and some are better than others.
Sponsored