Sponsored

Billet 5.0 Coyote Oil Filter Relocation Kits 2011-2018 Mustang GT / BOSS / GT350

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
Exactly. The GT4, FR350S and GT350R-C along with the cobra jets. None of them come with vin numbers.
Sponsored

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
?
Not sure what this has to do with oil filter relocation :confused:

danny0441

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt DIB
so hold on this will allow me to move the filter from that annoying to reach spot to where ever id like with no negative ramifications ?

Sponsored

danny0441

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt DIB
That is correct!
why isnt this more of a big deal ford fucked us on this everytime i change my oil i course out ford under my breath the fact that the filter is at an angle makes it hard to get to and a messy job this is awesome ill be looking into getting one for sure

Sponsored

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
Has anyone installed this? I'm moving to Florida, and would really like to be able to run a bigger oil filter, as well as relocate it. Changing that thing on the Performance Pack is a real bear.

My engine bay is essentially bone stock, minus the Bob's Oil Separator and the Redline hood struts, so I'm looking for information on where people installed this for an unimpeded path to removal and reinstallation, preferably with a clear shot to put a drip pan directly underneath the filter. Also, since this eliminates the factory oil cooler, does anyone have a recommendation for a small cooler, and where it can be mounted in the engine bay? I know that some people noted a kit that includes a cooler, but I can't seem to find it on MMR's website.

Edit: I found one on MMR's site. Derp. http://www.modularmotorsportsracing.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=903

JR