H1 GT

Crew Chief
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
15 4C, 97 H1
Did you leave the first set on and you're basically stealing a second set? Seems a bit fishy...and ballsy considering Big Worm is active on the forum...

OP
OP

Jotis73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 guard pp/gt base
I don't care if he's active or not, he understands what happened. We had an issue with the roof. he couldn't match the roof with the rest of the car 3M had a different run of color. To make it all match he sent me a new set. My installer was set to put a new set on but I liked the blue hue to the first run of gunmetal. He was able to locate the color and cut the roof. Car matches and I'm happy. Have a set taking up room in my office. I need them to go! Never been out of the tube! don't call fishy till you know the facts, I'm not sending them back cause it cost me 125 to get the new pice cut and installed. I'm trying to recoupe my money.

H1 GT

Crew Chief
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
15 4C, 97 H1
No need to be a dick. Usually people on this forum are a bit more competent than craigslist with posting ads but apparently not. I certainly can call it fishy because the facts weren't there and that first post definitely was; I just wanted to clarify it and maybe it would help you sell them, so you're welcome.

So many self-entitled assholes in this world nowadays... even if I wanted these stripes I'd be happier paying three times as much to the vendor. Have a good day, now! :cheers:

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
This is not the marketplace section and it would be for "sale" ;) since we're being dicks anyway

Sponsored

Lsstefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
So instead of using the set he gave you as a replacement, you made some DIY on the hood and now you're selling the set to recuperate the money you shouldn't have spent because you got a free set to replace the first one.
Good logic, wrong subforum.

OP
OP

Jotis73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 guard pp/gt base
so I should pay to have a whole new set installed again and have a color I didn't like?? I was set to do that until I found a guy that had the right color match, and I paid him 125 for just the roof. I fixed a problem that ended up costing me almost double what it should have, I even paid big worm for the roof section that didn't match. I like big worm/David I'd order from him again I'd even recommend him, but I had to pay a lot out of pocket to get this right, so I don't feel guilty about it. And sell is a noun, if I sell you something/ sale is an adjective like something is being sold at a discount.

Lsstefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
Yes but you said "for sell", not "want to sell".

The stripes are for sale.
I want to sell stripes.
The stripes are a hard sell. (I may be putting it wrong, but clearly far from what you want to say)

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Convertible, 3.7L, A/T, 051A, DIB
Off topic on grammar, but I would think in "I want to sell the stripes." See would be the action word (verb) and stripes would be the subject (noun).

Seems "Stripes to sell" would be correct, but if you use the word 'for', it would need to say "Stripes for sale."

That is why all the signs you see and buy say.....
For Sale. :thumbsup:

(not a big deal, but either admit mistakes or at least don't dig the hole further by defending something that is incorrect. Just MHO ;)

Jotis, I am glad you got an outcome that you like. That is the main thing.:thumbsup:

Endokendal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Ruby Red
Wow, if you guys are going to start correcting grammar and spelling on these threads, you're going to be very busy. Drives me up the wall... but I keep it to myself.
Sponsored