Big Shout Out To Steeda

RAVAGE88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT Premium, '19 HD FLHT, '08 Piper Saratoga
Huge shout out to @tj@steeda and the crew at Steeda. Tim and crew was incredibly helpful with parts selection and one couldn't ask for higher quality components. I just did the rear of my '21 GT with:

• Adjustable Differential Bushing Insert System
  • SubFrame Alignment Kit
  • SubFrame Bushing Support System
  • Jacking Rails
  • Rear IRS SubFrame Brace
  • Rear Adjustable (1") Anti-Sway Bar
  • Billet Anti-Sway Bar Mounts
  • Adjustable End Links
Took my time on Monday and from start to finish I spent eight hours with my youngest Son helping out. Got the car up on four jack stands, lowered the rear subframe and went at it. Now, for the front end, which I'll knock out in a week or so. I have the 1 3/8" Front Anti-Sway Bar with Billet Mounts and Adjustable Camber Plates. I was planning to use the Ford Performance Springs from their Magneride kit, but I'll order the Steeda Dual Rate Springs instead.
2B96FF77-5A7A-4315-83C2-76E62BC71D04.jpeg

Now, for the results....The difference the above components made is nothing short of incredible; the rear of the car is definitely more planted. I used the 90 Durometer Differential Bushing and although I do hear very slight differential whine after coming off the throttle and slowing down, there's absolutely no vibration....I don't care about the whine.

Next on the list is the GT350R Brake Kit from FP (which means new wheels) and likely a 3L SC Kit from Whipple.

MB
Sponsored

Last edited:

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
I agree. I recently placed an order and forgot an item in the cart almost immediately. The second part was cheap enough to not qualify for free shipping. I emailed them immediately and gave them all the order info to see if they could include the second part in the shipping with the first part to save on shipping and time.

Long story short, the first item shipped incredibly too fast and they didn’t get through my email in time to include the second part.

THEY apologized for the inconvenience (of MY screw up), refunded the shipping on the second part, and expedited the shipping.

Amazing.

OP
OP
RAVAGE88

RAVAGE88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT Premium, '19 HD FLHT, '08 Piper Saratoga
I agree. I recently placed an order and forgot an item in the cart almost immediately. The second part was cheap enough to not qualify for free shipping. I emailed them immediately and gave them all the order info to see if they could include the second part in the shipping with the first part to save on shipping and time.

Long story short, the first item shipped incredibly too fast and they didn’t get through my email in time to include the second part.

THEY apologized for the inconvenience (of MY screw up), refunded the shipping on the second part, and expedited the shipping.

Amazing.
I bought other components prior to spending time on the Steeda website, but after interacting with Steeda folks, I bought from Steeda and haven't looked back. I can handle installing everything but the springs (working from jack stands), so it's gonna be a busy Summer.

MB
Sponsored

Last edited: