Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.beyondredlinestore.com
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Hello Mustang owners and enthusiasts! I am here today to introduce you to myself and our company, Beyond Redline Performance. We are a performance, fabrication, dyno tuning, and parts manufacturing facility based in Green Bay Wisconsin. We have over 15 years of performance automotive experience and have a wide range of knowledge and experience that covers both import and domestic street cars, dedicated race/track vehicles, dyno tuning, and parts manufacturing. We operate a Dynojet dynamometer and have extensive experience with SCT, HP Tuners, Diablosport, Holley EFI, Big Stuff, FAST, as well as many other ecu tuning products. Here are some pictures of our facility and some of the cars we have built over the years.

Beyond Redline Performance​

An average day in our shop consists of a variety of vehicles.

Mustang's make up a signifigant portion of our business.​

In the spring of 2009 we started manufacturing parts for the then new Hyundai Genesis Coupe. Our house brand of Exceladyne Performance Parts set the standard for quality and performance in that market. Here are some examples of the components we make for that vehicle. In the summer of 2016 we acquired a 5 axis CNC mill and since then we have begun adding machined parts to our lineup. We have some very nice parts in development that I’m excited to be offering soon.

Exceladyne Parts For the Hyudai Genesis Coupe​

We plan on offering a large variety of CNC parts in the near future.​

All of this information is well and good, but I’m sure you're wondering what we can do for the 6G Mustang owner? Two years ago when the S550 Mustang was released we reserved a car with the intention of offering some amazing bolt on parts for your vehicles. We took delivery of our competition orange Ecoboost Mustang in the beginning of 2015 and began the R&D process. However, due to unexpected growth of our local shop business it has taken substantially longer than we expected to finish the process. Our goal is to provide an amazing quality part at a fair price and to back it up with class leading service before, during and after the sale. We value our customers and want to make sure they have the best purchase experience possible. Two years later we are ready to offer you our Exceladyne parts for your 2015+ Mustang. In the coming weeks I will be doing individual write ups about the specific products and packages we offer. We are very excited to be a part of your community and look forward to servicing you with our current line up of parts as well as many future developments.

My name is Tim and I am the sales manager here at Beyond Redline. If you have any questions about our parts/packages I am going to be your primary contact. I can easily be reached via a variety of methods. Our direct telephone line to the shop is 920-498-1223. I am also available via email ([email protected] , Facebook (business page: Beyond Redline Performance) , or the forum message system. I do my best to respond to messages as soon as possible and this includes during off hours and weekends. In most instances I can get back to you within hours (sometimes minutes) of your request.

We are very excited to part of your community and look forward to working with you all. We are very proud of our parts and feel they offer an exceptional value to performance ratio. We guarantee your satisfaction so feel confident in choosing us as your partner for modifying your Mustang. I am happy to answer any questions you may have.

Sponsored

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
Welcome and that was a nice introduction.

Kahboom

Kahboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, Recaros/2014 Explorer Sport 4X4
just curious why you're Edelbrock Supercharger cost as much as a Whipple supercharger

OP
OP
Tim@BeyondRedline

Tim@BeyondRedline

Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Edelbrock sets the MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) for their products so we are just following their policy in this case. We are a Whipple dealer, but I haven't had the opportunity to load their kit into the webstore as of yet. We have installed both units here in the shop and depending on the application I would tend to lean towards the Whipple with cost being so similar.

Sponsored

Semi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
79 ford f250 7.5l/2015 gt pp ruby red
Welcome. Is it safe to assume your products are mainly for the ecoboost for now or do you have some coyote items coming? Teaser?

Mullethunter324

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Vert / 2009 Cobalt SS
Heard a ton of your commercials on the radio since I am down in the Appleton area. Might have to swing up there one of these days.

OP
OP
Tim@BeyondRedline

Tim@BeyondRedline

Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Welcome. Is it safe to assume your products are mainly for the ecoboost for now or do you have some coyote items coming? Teaser?
Thank you! At the moment we have the basics done for the Ecoboost and our exhaust system is ready for the GT models. (Biased opinion of course, but it sounds really good) We will have an intake for the GT coming soon as well as some other products. Nothing to tease at the moment, but soon. We are really looking forward to servicing your community!

OP
OP
Tim@BeyondRedline

Tim@BeyondRedline

Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Heard a ton of your commercials on the radio since I am down in the Appleton area. Might have to swing up there one of these days.
Please do! We are here every day during the week and by appointment on weekends. Give me a heads up and I'll make sure to be here to give you the grand tour. We are always working on something new and I can show you what we have in store for your cars.

milwaukeephil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Your cat-back system for the GT sounds great in the video. Would you say it's touring, sport, or extreme level?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Tim@BeyondRedline

Tim@BeyondRedline

Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Your cat-back system for the GT sounds great in the video. Would you say it's touring, sport, or extreme level?
Thank you for the positive feedback! It's available in two configurations. With an X-pipe I'd say it fits in the sport category, with the optional middle muffler I'd call it touring. You can always swap middle pieces down the road to adjust to your personal preference. I'll be posting more about the exhaust in the technical forum soon.

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

Welcome to the forums! You have some nice products here. I like to buy a U.S made product when I can. I have my eye on that intercooler. I believe bigger surface area does the trick, not thicker. Hurry up tax time! :headbang:

How modified is your ecoboost?

OP
OP
Tim@BeyondRedline

Tim@BeyondRedline

Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Welcome to the forums! You have some nice products here. I like to buy a U.S made product when I can. I have my eye on that intercooler. I believe bigger surface area does the trick, not thicker. Hurry up tax time! :headbang:

How modified is your ecoboost?
The intercooler is an awesome product! It fits great and the end tanks are amazing.

Our car is mildly modified at this time. We are evaluating a few different turbocharger upgrades for the summer season. I have been in touch with Turbonetics and with any luck we will be running one of their units shortly.

Reactions: Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Saleen mustang
Excited to see the exhaust as well I'm in pewaukee and would love to support a somewhat local business.
Sponsored