N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Acting like a whiny brat on YouTube never makes you look good, it only makes you look like a shady, egotistical asshat who’s looking for confirmation in their echo chamber.
Who reps LUND.
When JAKE from PBH is no longer useful to Flores, he'll turn on Jake as well.

So lets sum up:

He calls his customers/YouTube sheep morons.
You buy him a GT500.
You buy him a C6 vette.
You buy him a Fox notch.

You's would make a dominatrix an instant millionaire.
Guess you like a guy talking dirty to you's.

Haha.
Sponsored

PSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT, 17 F150, 00 MB C230 Kompressor
That's a great write up. Really. Where it falls apart is that Lund is making money. So he can do all the unprofessional things we talk here about and is making money at the same time. LOL.
He is for now, but I suspect that his income will decrease if he keeps that attitude up. I’ll be in the market for a tune somewhat soon, but not from this guy. The dude is an asshole. I don’t even agree with the statement that “the customer is always right”, but about 10 seconds of that video brought me to the conclusion that he won’t be getting a dime from me.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
He is for now, but I suspect that his income will decrease if he keeps that attitude up. I’ll be in the market for a tune somewhat soon, but not from this guy. The dude is an asshole. I don’t even agree with the statement that “the customer is always right”, but about 10 seconds of that video brought me to the conclusion that he won’t be getting a dime from me.
Agreed - for clarity, in no way I ever thought that is the right behavior - just an observation that despite it, people still buy from him.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
He is for now, but I suspect that his income will decrease
Oh it's going to decrease, it has already. Terry (beefcake) quit sending him business.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
If we keep hitting this thread it will lead Google search results

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
I just put Lund in Google search and it came up with Lund boats. I scrolled down and Lund racing never showed up.

Michael_vroomvroom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020, MT, EU (not quite PP1), Magneride
Possibly one will get better service from asking Lund boats for a Mustang tune.

Lund racing does come up first if one googles "lund mustang tuning" though.

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Alex has had this attitude before getting hired by Lund. Once an asshole always an ass hole

Paul McWhiskey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium w/PP
After seeing this whatever on YouTube I would not sit next to him at a bar and drink my own beer. Much less do business with him.

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
While I have a Lund tune and have zero complaints, that video is PR poison. Wow.

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
Dakota is good to work with and very helpful but Alex is a douche. I had to deal with him for my last updates. Won't do that again.

gadgtfreek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium Shadow Black 10spd Auto
Here is all Im gonna say.

2019 PP2, Lund tune only and Roush CAI, ran like a scalded dog. Sold it and got a 2021.

2021 GT Premium, added FP TB, intake and tune, loved it. Decided I was rerady after some time for a Lund tune for more potential juice.

Loaded Lund "bullit" tune and car wouldn't even start. Got a new one the next day, sent in logs and they said "good". After some time of driving, I think maybe the transmission was overall better, but it had this weird almost stall when slowing down and making a sharp turn, like a rolling stop. Loaded the FP tune back in, zero issues, and havent looked back. That stall is scary AF when pulling out into traffic.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
5 years of oem powertrain calibration here, some might call me green still. If I started exclusively referring to calibrations as tunes I would get laughed out of the meetings I’m in lol
Yes because ones a term used in professional settings to sound more professional. Which is logical in business settings. Which is why you don't hear ACTUAL people talking about "shifting paradigms". I used to work in marketing. trust me most marketing managers HATE the business talk they have to put on despite it just being easier to say things in more common terms only because they have to SOUND more professional.

Its why I was shitty at sales when doing consulting. I find "fancy talk" utterly stupid. If I changed a setting to make something run better then "i changed a setting and reloaded it, its fine now." I'm NOT gonna say "Well I recalibrated the configuration and reflashed the Zippity Do Dah then reinitialized it". I'd only put that in a document I have to put it in to make it "sound" more involved than it was so we can justify more payment.

Its why I gave up on consulting. Hated feeling like I was just ripping people off.

Its the same as trying talk about Data vs Information. Sure you can argue differences, but in the end no one will really care and use the term they want and everyone will still know what's being meant.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Here is all Im gonna say.

2019 PP2, Lund tune only and Roush CAI, ran like a scalded dog. Sold it and got a 2021.

2021 GT Premium, added FP TB, intake and tune, loved it. Decided I was rerady after some time for a Lund tune for more potential juice.

Loaded Lund "bullit" tune and car wouldn't even start. Got a new one the next day, sent in logs and they said "good". After some time of driving, I think maybe the transmission was overall better, but it had this weird almost stall when slowing down and making a sharp turn, like a rolling stop. Loaded the FP tune back in, zero issues, and havent looked back. That stall is scary AF when pulling out into traffic.
What is a Lund "bullitt" tune? to me that implies its for a Bullitt PCM or also has the GT350 Intake Manifold. Which it sounds like you didn't have. I also wouldnt wanna run that on a car with an Auto.

No way I'd wanna run that on a 2021 car.
Sponsored