2015 Mustang Gt Premium

CORNYOTE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Ditched Lund for all the same reasons listed. Plus went through 3 10R80's, two of which were built. Now with Rickifast and trans has been absolutely solid, plus Rick just loves what he does and won't stop until it's absolutely perfect. Never been happier with the car.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
how bout this.

🤦
yep. that's lunds customer service for ya.
I just laugh at all the morons who give flores money.
just another form of welfare.
anybody knows his address pm me haha.

GregO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GTPP
I do not recommend Wengerd. Had transmission problems with shifts on his tunes…
Could those transmission shift problems be traced back to your leaking intake and loose headers ? Didn't you also have a broken motor mount ?

Last edited:

Sponsored

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
Could those transmission shift problems be traced back to your leaking intake and loose headers ? Didn't you also have a broken motor mount ?
No, transmission shifting issues when using paddle shifters.

Lund had the same issue but I sent them a datalog and explained the issue and they fixed it.

Not that I am currently recommending Lund, just that Wengerd did have issues with my trans shifting. Still trying to decided if I am going to pay another tuner to see if someone can improve on the Lund tune.

GregO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GTPP
No, transmission shifting issues when using paddle shifters.

Lund had the same issue but I sent them a datalog and explained the issue and they fixed it.

Not that I am currently recommending Lund, just that Wengerd did have issues with my trans shifting. Still trying to decided if I am going to pay another tuner to see if someone can improve on the Lund tune.
So the shifting issue was only when using the paddle shift feature ?
Shifting was fine when not using the paddles ?

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
So the shifting issue was only when using the paddle shift feature ?
Shifting was fine when not using the paddles ?
Ya when I would use paddle shifters going from 3rd to 4th the car would shift to 4th then right to 5th without any input. Shifted fine when in drive.

Happened on Lund and Wengerd but Lund fixed the issue with one revision.

Probably a rare case but I wanted to mention it.

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium M6
I expect very little from most of these companies these days. Even when people rave about them and foam at the mouth about how amazing they are, I still never expect much. I'm starting to feel that the best thing to do is to just take some tuning classes, buy a junker to practice on, and then start tuning my damn self.

And it's like that with everything. Even when it comes to something as simple as a tire install or oil change. Unles you're bringing in some basic, standard, Toyota Corolla or something super simple, these places act like they can't do the job. Similar to how Lund tried to blow you off and blame it on others when it required a little brain power. This world is becoming full of people who are utterly useless unless it is an easy walk in the park type of job.

Sponsored

bankyf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Wow. Doesn't seem to be run professionally... Do they not like their customers? I get they must get tired of the same questions but are they trying to run people off? That's just dumb.
Maybe it’s a tuner thing. There is an apparently well known dodge tuner right down the street from my shop. He constantly talks trash about his customers on his business and personal Facebook page and sounds like he treats them all like children. I’ve heard he actually isn’t a bad guy in person, but just gets tired of the stupidity he puts up with on a daily basis. It doesn’t seem to matter as he is booked out months ahead and I watch trailers come and go from as far away as Texas on a regular basis.

Golgo69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herb
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT
how bout this.

🤦

0C4BD7ED-4BF4-4C6B-931B-E790E36C977C.jpeg
Wow!!!!! lol!! Came in a tad HOT but he is right. know your mod and it's limitations. Switch to 93 octane for the winter if you are in a cold environment, but he did not need to come across like that. He must hate his customers! It will end up biting him in the ass, word of mouth can make you or break you!!

Last edited:

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
I think he tries to be little more direct and crossed the "unprofessional" line. But not taking sides - he's dealing with a gigantic number of plain morons that there is no shortage of in this world.

I've dealt with Alex (yeah, the Youtube one) and he did what I asked and was quick. Tunes works well (currently on Flex with 93 in the tank) but I have basically have stock powertrain.

Golgo69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herb
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT
I think he tries to be little more direct and crossed the "unprofessional" line. But not taking sides - he's dealing with a gigantic number of plain morons that there is no shortage of in this world.

I've dealt with Alex (yeah, the Youtube one) and he did what I asked and was quick. Tunes works well (currently on Flex with 93 in the tank) but I have basically have stock powertrain.
agreed @ "dealing with a gigantic number of plain morons that there is no shortage of in this world".

Finally21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350 Race Red (All original)
I’m not a current customer of theirs but I did send some questions by email and they were very quick to respond with very good information.
Sponsored